Dragon Den in expert dimension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Den in expert dimension

So my problem is i encountered Dragon den in expert dimension he 3-shoots me it says recommended br 660k

ress 700 or so,i got 800-900k br my ress is 1k+ so it seems like it dosent count your resistance.

His *bolt* in the head do around 150-300k. Anyone encountered same problem?

To add i haved killed it before in same dimension another floor,sure it was hard but not impossible like now,i also changed ress same result with or wo the correct ress,so seems like a bugg for sure.
    Last edited by balambar; 04-23-2015, 11:50 AM.

have same problem here, on lvl 15 dragon den hit me 300k(no crit) , i think resistance doesnt count, have 1k res and 900k br and still very hard,

Comment

Thank you for inquiring about the status of this issue. We have submitted it to the developers. They have found and are in the process of fixing this issue. Thats what i got after a ticket, hopefully its resolved Quick.

Comment

1,1m br die

Comment

It's rather hard, yes.

Comment

as mentioned in another thread, dragon den dragons have either light or dark element, no matter of the dimension you find them
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

will refer you to my thread which is on basically the same subject ... I found the answer there .. hope you do too

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....pert-dimension

Comment

Working...
              X