ID:	1769714Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	382.9 KB
ID:	1769715 cant atk gold mine lol

Nope you r not alone.
    East coast archer.

Comment

Just teleport the first time it happens to you, seems to fix the problem for now.

If you click on the hero icon, to check your hero position, you can see, hes stuck in some bushes and cant walk out from them.
      Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

Nope it is happening to me too. Very annoying hope it get's resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by R242746917 View Post
          Nope it is happening to me too. Very annoying hope it get's resolved.
          I;m going to be quoting this in my signature.
          It just tells too much..

Comment

This issue has been happening to many people, myself included. A lot have been clearing flash cache and that has helped fora lot of them.. but still for a few it remains I am asd to say. often I wind up teleporting or runnnig around the area of what I want to fight first and then going to it.. I've had success with that. When I go right to a target fifty percent of the time I get the you are not here yet and have to go all the way back from god knows where on the map. I know it has been reported... but if you haven't tried it yet, try clearing flash cache it *may* work for you.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

as of now. still the same. hence, I wonder why they keep telling gamers to write a ticket to them or open a thread in this forum when don't give MyLittlePony
              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 04-25-2015, 06:36 AM. Reason: naughty word

Comment

Working...
              X