Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Character skills locked out after using sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character skills locked out after using sylph

when we back from awaken, skill wont back to char skill
    and all skill unable to push
    fix it fast pls. ty
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Can you explain what you mean exactly or show us a screen shot? I think I understand what you are saying but I am not fully certain and as such I can not report something I don't fully understand.

Are you saying that when you leave your sylph status you can not pick or choose a skill? if so have you taken any steps to try to correct this such as flash updates or new browsers to see if it may just be something hiccuping in that browser?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

u simply cant use any skill (only 2 runes/holy seal) after exiting awakened state..
      like with DI sometimes when u enter too fast after death u cant use skill for 1-2 turns, just shooting afk

Comment

It happened to me too. I was in spire...all skills worked fine (in character mode). Then I activated sylph mode and used its skills. After I returned back to character mode, I still had sylph skills and all were frozen. To fix that I had to leave and login again. Then my character skills worked fine until I again used sylph mode.

Comment

Character skills locked out after using sylph

Several times in the last few days I've had a bug where when I drop out of sylph mode, the sylph skills are still the ones that display on screen instead of the character skills. And when that happens my character is just frozen in place for the duration of the battle. Only way to make it stop is to reload the game.

Also filed a ticket for this, case 322082.

Comment

Does this issue still appear after the last maintenance?

If so, please add:
            ~ Screenshot
            ~ Server number and time zone
            ~ Character name
            ~ Platform (R2, Kabam etc)
            ~ Where it happened (MPD (which one), GA, BG, etc, etc, etc)
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
            X