Missing item on my mail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing item on my mail

R2, i wanna report im having bugs here with missing all my item in my mail. everything was fine after the last maintenance. Today when i was login into my account, all my item in my mail is still there, but after im doin blitz n refreshing the game, im checking all my item in my mail are gone, i remember its says still 20++ days i still can keep it in my mail. Does anyone here having a same problem like me ? dear admin please check this things up and thanks

IGN: JzXie
    Class: Knight
    Level: 69
    Server: Crystal Mine s332
    Battle rating: 376k
    Guild: LEGION

Do you have sent a ticket already about your issue? If you haven't, I suggest you to do it since they are the one who can help you for that.
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

yes, ive sent ticket to r2, but still didnt get any respond.

Comment

Dear R2, can u please pay attention to my problem here ? is been a day, im waiting without any respond ? why are being so ignorence ?

Comment

you need to post your ticket number. moderator can't help you without it
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

where do i have to post my ticket number ?

Comment

just here. write the ticket number and moderator will push them to the competent people
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I got this bug yesterday, Sent a ticket.

Then I tried the usual(clear cache), and the mail returned xD so try that

Comment

I did, send a ticket and do clear cache even everything, but its not works. still nuttin on my mail

Comment

Tickets can take sometimes up to forty-eight hours to get a reply. If it has been that long can you post the ticket number here so someone can try to get it poked into for you?
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

would be nice that ppl couldnt use mail as storage unit anymore...
                      i bought all inventory space with vouchers back then.. and i dont regret it.. neither i do need to play with kick/rejoin guild

want more space buy it..
                      using mail as storage space its bugging in some kind and even should be punishable

Comment

Working...
                      X