Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild treasure / my treasure is broken it doesn't display the treasure i have capable of collecting since the 7.0 update
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	502.3 KB
ID:	1730226
    client : R2games
    Character name : annob
    Server: S64 Baedcove Tower
    Alliance: One Piece

Comment

• Why i cant get rewards from that even when i used 1hour event and have enough points for it? And that problem not only for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eserys0 View Post
        Why i cant get rewards from that even when i used 1hour event and have enough points for it? And that problem not only for me.
        You need to be VIP to collect the VIP packs. In this case, you need to be VIP1.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Well, that sucks. I got the 7-day VIP cards stored up along with the 7-day Spirit Covenant scrolls that I haven't used yet. What is the point of being a VIP (non-paid) if you can't get the rewards for it?
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Experience Shortcut Key 'C' Conflict with System Shortcut

The Shortcut Key for Experience is 'C', which has conflict with the System shortcut key Ctrl-C.
            For every time we press Ctrl-C to copy text from game, the Experience panel is loaded, and the text copy command might not have copied the text to clipboard.
            The only exception is, when we are blitzing or in battle, pressing Ctrl-C would not load up the Experience panel.

Suggest to change the Shortcut Key for Experience to something else other than 'C'.

Originally reported in thread:
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ystem-Shortcut

Comment

• Wondering why no one in my guild received the Mighty Guild title to equip. We ranked first in Imperial War
              Attached Files
              Frozenshade
              R2Games
              S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

• Originally posted by frozenshade View Post
                Wondering why no one in my guild received the Mighty Guild title to equip. We ranked first in Imperial War
                what server are you on?

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

Wondering why no one in my guild received the Mighty Guild title to equip. We ranked first in Imperial War
                  If we take only in consideration the title Description, I would say it's because your guild won Imperial War, not Cross-server guild battle (the last one doesn't exist anymore)
                  Have a wonderful day

Comment

• Our Hot Events are missing going on 2 days now. server 713 Dagger Downs
                    Last edited by Nillan73; 06-28-2017, 10:23 AM. Reason: Forgot server

Comment

• Originally posted by X-23 View Post

what server are you on?
                      My server is R2 Games S385 Crimson Lair. Our merged server number is S289
                      And of course, I put in a ticket for this before I posted to the thread and still no response.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by frozenshade; 06-28-2017, 05:59 AM.
                      Frozenshade
                      R2Games
                      S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

• hi

i am Priyah from server 619

been trying for hours to get into game.. tried client.. cleared cache as well as changed browser.. i am stuck at loading 100%

Comment

• I got a system error notice on log in. and no I did not SS it finally got in so I was ok I 'm on don't muck it it might not be able to get in . Tho I did see on other posts for other games some play had the same issue on the log in .
                          All it said was after entering all info was System Error..
                          Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

My server is R2 Games S385 Crimson Lair. Our merged server number is S289
                            And of course, I put in a ticket for this before I posted to the thread and still no response.
                            The mighty guild title can not be won anymore, it was for cross server guild battle not for imperial war.

Comment

• The system error has been reported

Comment

• Supplementing to X-23's post. I managed to finally log into the forum. It seems this System Error is affecting the R2 Games side of the house. Wonderhill logs in fine from what I can tell.
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	System Error.png Views:	1 Size:	33.2 KB ID:	1919541
                                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                                X