Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in Titan Temple, lvl 5, always happend (look the life)
    Attached Files

Comment

• jessdemon s7 serpent's den. i am having some problem with my mail for the last 2 weeks i have not been getting any hot events of rewards please fix Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (7).png
Views:	1
Size:	870.4 KB
ID:	1921584Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (8).png
Views:	2
Size:	427.2 KB
ID:	1921585
      Attached Files

Comment

• MrKilljoy Eriford145 i cant load the game even after doing all your advice about how to issue lag or loading nothing didnt help can i get some help here alweys stucks here on any client or any other browser btw my ex name is IceDragon

Comment

• Are you still having problems loading?
          When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

• Medallion Bug

IGN: DatBoi

I'm playing on server S661, reached lvl 30 today after not playing for 6 months, i had 72 Medallions, i used 64 (32k honor) and i just got 7k, i thought it was because of the level, but you can actually get the 32k rank on lvl 30, i want the honor or the medallions, i tried to use more because i thought it could work and it didnt...

Click image for larger version  Name:	b36574088aa265955d7f2bc7df7fd47d.png Views:	1 Size:	36.2 KB ID:	1922760
            Last edited by lezinho12; 08-09-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Network Packet bug. Seems like at some points the servers are taking a long time to respond to various clicks like Refining Sylphs, collecting from Hot Events, and Bless the CCW to name a few.

R2 Provider needs to check their network grade equipment and/or circuits in the MPOE as well as cabling/patch panel/jacks to ensure they are working okay.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• But what, they are gonna give me the honor or the medallions? I hope they give me, its unfair, wasted 64 medallions to get 7k honor?

Comment

• Originally posted by lezinho12 View Post
                  Medallion Bug

IGN: DatBoi

I'm playing on server S661, reached lvl 30 today after not playing for 6 months, i had 72 Medallions, i used 64 (32k honor) and i just got 7k, i thought it was because of the level, but you can actually get the 32k rank on lvl 30, i want the honor or the medallions, i tried to use more because i thought it could work and it didnt...

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tb36574088aa265955d7f2bc7df7fd47d.png Views:\t1 Size:\t36.2 KB ID:\t1922760","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1922760","data-size":"full"**[/ATTACH]
                  Did you sent a ticket yet about that? Be sure to send all those info and that screenshot with it (The more info you send, the better it is).
                  Have a wonderful day

Comment

• has anyone looked into my mail problem 3 weeks now....this is making it where i dont want to play ...s7 ...jessdemon

Comment

• Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post

Did you sent a ticket yet about that? Be sure to send all those info and that screenshot with it (The more info you send, the better it is).
                      Yes i sent a ticket but still nothing after 1 day

Comment

• Originally posted by lezinho12 View Post

Yes i sent a ticket but still nothing after 1 day
                        Normally, it can take up to 48 hours to get a reply. So let me know if you are still waiting tomorrow.
                        Have a wonderful day

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jessdemon View Post
                            has anyone looked into my mail problem 3 weeks now....this is making it where i dont want to play ...s7 ...jessdemon
                            Same answer than I gave to lezinho12; have you sent a ticket to the support already?
                            Have a wonderful day

Comment

• yes i did...still nothing sent ticte in on 7/30
                              Last edited by jessdemon; 08-10-2017, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post

Same answer than I gave to lezinho12; have you sent a ticket to the support already?
                                yes i did on 7/30 and still nothing.....please fix

Comment

Working...
                                X