Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bug Report Mega-Thread: Wartune

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• since the upgrade to 7.5, the game is having some bugs, dragon invasion is having cogelamentos at the time of collecting ourom freezes every step that is collecting, expedition is also bugged, click to start and freeze the game screen completely, try to solve this, for days that had the update and did not take the time to solve the problem.

Wookie
    server 609.
    Last edited by R280623317; 09-18-2017, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• So I bit the bullet got a brand new lap top (gamers) all the bells n whistles. Guess what lap top ( older one ) was not the lag issue or the stutter or the can't type in chat .
      Games run faster than heck everywhere else but wartune .
      Was so hoping it would make the game more playable.. just a bit faster in some areas , TT, stalls toon stands there getting wacked. Arena toon stand there gets wacked. BG toon stutters around getting wacked. .In DI skips around collects 1/3 of drops. ......yes I did the survey pre new lap top..
      Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbain View Post
        Was so hoping it would make the game more playable.. just a bit faster in some areas
        Good thing the new laptop will serve you with other things besides Wartune.

95% of the lag is caused by problems in the game itself. Only some things will be better with a faster PC/Laptop but that is only in the cloudcity and other places with many players on the same spot. When i bought new hardware for my PC earlier this year (Ryzen 7 1700 with a good amount of memory because i also do video-editing) i found out that it didn't helped much when it came to Wartune.

Comment

• Yes Buuurman seems to be the case. Especially today the lag has been so bad lol I think I am playing wack the mole and my hero is the mole being wacked. Just stands there no movement lol
          Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

• Last edited by Centaur0001; 10-13-2017, 09:56 AM. Reason: Found Rave doesn't start 'til noon server time this time, invalidates the bug report for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Centaur0001 View Post
              Did not find an equivalent item posted here or when I searched the forum.
              Event issues are not something that should be posted in this thread. The first two non-sticky threads in this section at this moment are both Rave threads.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• would love to do something more then sit and twiddle my thumbs while nothing happens and i miss guild events

Comment

• Mhm where i can get now a eudaemon skill scrolls? Eudaemon arena giving safidfaction psc of scrolls, now only endly abbys and eudaemon patrol (not every time giving scrolls)

Comment

• i stuck in new MPD i dont know how i call please fix it :mad

Comment

• Stuck in Broken Space? Please go here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...94#post1932694
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• REMOVE HERO TRIAL this is stupid......
                        left party had 30kk+ br ppl, right party max 20kk br ppl..... are kidding us?
                        Last edited by Malxik; 10-20-2017, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Hero Trial was ridiculous. Most of our server were unable to do anything - we got a message when clicking on the circles, saying Please wait until battle cd is over.... it never was.

Comment

• wth is wrong with Hero Trail...the entire time was spent by myself and you can't do anything. And almost everyone in my server cluster is saying the same thing.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Hero Trial is bugged also? Can't move or enter just get this stupid message. I am on the left side team that can do nothing ...

Comment

• leveling login bonus also i dont get it on mail ~_~

Comment

Working...
                                X