• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why has this nnot been fixed yet come on people..... jessdemon

Comment

• My BR decreased by 400 000 this morning idk why

Comment

• When I used summer boss card it was in murken forest was in party but when trying to attack it said it had dissapeared yet i shoewed it still being there

Comment

• estou problema evento boss summer pois ñ consigo atk ele estou mandando print no aguardo
          Attached Files

Comment

• DatBoi S661

The game is pretty much unplayable after this new update, every 10 seconds my screen freezes, and its not just for me, some players of my server are getting this too, i hope you fix this, ty in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by lezinho12 View Post
              DatBoi S661

The game is pretty much unplayable after this new update, every 10 seconds my screen freezes, and its not just for me, some players of my server are getting this too, i hope you fix this, ty in advance
              It`s Lagging/Jerking and its sticky fine yesterday.
              Last edited by DESTROYER_WOLF; 08-24-2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

• battleground all players , including enemy are invisible. looks like auto hide all players from world boss file in wrong place.

as to the lag spikes, it almost feel like the servers are being DoS attacked.
                BuzzKill
                Shadow Vale

Comment

• eudeamon arena bug number 7 to call in suport eud dont work ned juse mouse like over say all players is hide in bg also mp and speed i refuse to belive you dide test on mt to any thing.

Comment

• Seriously, You guys put the wrong servers as your testers.
                    Speed Challenge has AUTO-HIDE ON....

Now its just names and Colours that does not make it easier to do regardless of any lag issues.

Comment

• So why does my MAIN Eud not accumulate any rage UNTIL it is DEAD???

Comment

• Eudaemon War

The Will Gear bonuses are not being given. They are marked off as completed after you do each of the levels, but are not actually received into the players bags.
                        FireAndIce
                        Mage +112m
                        Spouse: Styx (+110m br archer)
                        Ancients guild
                        Gamerocks S8

(merged with S2, S6, S12, S39, S66 & S73)

Comment

• Eudaemon fury bug after upgrade

Comment

• Eud's not building rage in Road to Glory or in the new eud's mpd..
                            Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

• there i a bug in new mpd eudamon war where players get no rage =( ...

Comment

• Game freezes for a few seconds when:
                                -I try to synthesize gem
                                -I collect item from hot events
                                -I collect item from mail
                                -there's notification about reward from purgatory maze/catacombs/tormented necropolis/sylph expedition/lucky exchange
                                -I do holy forge

Comment

Working...
                                X