• Show
Clear All

• HotKeys #6 And #7 not working in Eudie arenas

Can not switch main eudies when using Hotkey #6 .top.pic

Can not summon backup when using Hotkey #7 .bottom.pic

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...-fail-disabled

DangerMouse Wonderhill s9
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 08-26-2017, 03:42 PM.
    DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

• Can any GM help me? I am having problems in my account >> Saphira << of s673, it was granted by someone, even though I did not share my information, I changed the password and even then the person logs back on, server friends say it is a problem in the mini client , It saves your information and even changing the access is free, as this is a problem of the game that was not warned, you need to help me !!

Comment

• Dear administration, bought from you the status of VIP with the functions of auto astral and so on and in fact, these functions were not given to me? How to understand this or you do not have the correct information on the game's website? Server 728 nickname Mamma big request please answer! (

Comment

• My nickname mamko server 728

Comment

• My nickname mamko server 728Product: Wartune A Month VIPP Wartune A Month VIP Currency:USD :$ 7.99/Month VIP Benefits: 01 1-Click Bless, fewer clicks and more rewards 02 1-Click Capture provides an easier way to boost your stats 03 Auto Capture Astral 04 Auto check-in once character is online 05 Exclusive Convert Discount 06 Exclusive Dungeon Treasure Chest 07 Exclusive mount (unlocks at Lvl 16), stunning features and great stats 08 Exclusive VIP Tokens 09 EXP bonus in dungeons (Reach Lvl 25 to earn this benefit) 10 Free Cross-Server Bullhorn attempts increase 11 Honor loss in Battleground decreases 12 Max number of friends increased 13 Maximum Dimension Occupancies 14 No Honor loss in Battleground 15 Removes CD for free on all construction 16 Required time for learning sylph skills decreases 17 Skip battle turns in the Sylph Arena?Battle instantly! 18 Special appearance for your city 19 Special weekly pack - gifts every week! 20 Victory & Failure Chests obtained from Tank Trials multiply
            Last edited by X-23; 08-30-2017, 01:21 AM. Reason: personal info

Comment

• VIP has different levels.

You gain exp/growth everyday you have VIP and/or when you use balens.

There is a total of 9 VIP levels as you level up VIP you gain more privileges.

If you click the VIP icon to the right of your name it will bring up a box showing you your VIP exp and also what unlocks at each level.

When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

• So at you on a site it is written at purchase of this type to you functions (

Comment

• Originally posted by mamko View Post
                  So at you on a site it is written at purchase of this type to you functions (
                  you need vip lv4 for 1 click astral sorry to say but if you just brought vip then you cant use it till this lvl u ave to raise the vip lvl / growth by spending bb or balens

Comment

• I understand everything perfectly, but when you buy there it says Tipo if I pay this vip then I will have these privileges)

Comment

• I don't know what the hell have wartune staff did it the last upgrade, but the game work very very veeeeery bad, everytime i pick up everythin, a mount of money in cloud city or in the Dragon's Lair or any other the game freeze for a sec, when i click to dig it freeze for a sec, when i click in any button to colletc it freeze for a sec, when i click in the icons up in the screen to claim rewards, walking in atoll freeze every 2 steps, when i use anything in inventory freeze for a sec, and more and more times you can easy check if you play for a while. The loading time in battles, arena, etc are very slow, the faster loading game start you said that will happend in the new patch nobody have seen yet. And more things that slow down the game that i don't remember now but it's easy to see as i have said. Please check it, because in almost 3 years playing this game this is the first time i can say the game work very bad.

Comment

• please do not do more maintenance or get qualified people game freezes every 1 second

Comment

• Any moderators around. This game has been freezing and lagging like crazy since this morning's maintenance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy4U View Post
                            Any moderators around. This game has been freezing and lagging like crazy since this morning's maintenance.
                            Very much aware of that.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• I was wondering and asking about while I was going around (finally decided to see what I can do):

Does this look like "optimized"?
                              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• ma che schifo 25 minuti per caricare una pagina, così farete andar via tutti da questo gioco, e paghiamo pure per non avere alcun servizio. Andate a zappare la terra se non siete capaci di risolvere i problemi.

Comment

Working...
                                X