Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just like outland and broken space being bugged I see that even the leveling login bonus is also messed up no player is getting it

Comment

• Any Tickets for Archeology issue, can't hunt or attack???

Comment

• Originally posted by R223607394 View Post
        Any Tickets for Archeology issue, can't hunt or attack???
        Its been reported, if you change maps it should fix it.
        When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

• thank you digging and attacking was fixed

Comment

• today i've only a black screen

Comment

• What happened? Black screen mode?

Comment

• Dravco
                S69 US east
                Wonderhill

Sylphs not showing up in Lords Trial correctly.

Odin sylph set to follow avatar. Does not show at all

Tyre sylph set to follow main eud. Shows up follows sub eud.

Freya sylph set to follow sub eud. Does not show up at all.

I have screen shots but cannot get them to load for some reason.
                Last edited by Dravco; 11-05-2017, 02:19 PM.

Comment

• you need to fix outlands matching, or get rid of the favoritism by giving away our entire continents to make cashiers bigger, as we have been matched against them 1 to many times and they have 4 times the amount of guild members and almost 3 times the guild battle ratting than we do, i sent a ticket and yet nothing is done and we lose more on a daily basses all because of unfair game play. OR R2 CAN REFUND ME $6640.00 dollors and ill quit
                  Last edited by 65Holly; 11-06-2017, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 65Holly View Post
                    you need to fix outlands matching, or get rid of the favoritism by giving away our entire continents to make cashiers bigger, as we have been matched against them 1 to many times and they have 4 times the amount of guild members and almost 3 times the guild battle ratting than we do, i sent a ticket and yet nothing is done and we lose more on a daily basses all because of unfair game play. OR R2 CAN REFUND ME $6640.00 dollors and ill quit
                    You complain about cashers but you spent $6640...that make you a casher too you know?
                    Lunay - Knighted knight
                    23.25M BR
                    Guild : SHIELD
                    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

• thats for the last 3 years of playing, and paying for VIP 3 toons, my boyfreinds and my other
                      Last edited by 65Holly; 11-06-2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 65Holly View Post
                        thats for the last 3 years of playing, and paying for VIP 3 toons, my boyfreinds and my other
                        Seriously Holly, grow up.
                        a) this is the bugs thread, what you are crying about it NOT a bug
                        b) we ALL have to deal with being up against huge cashers in bg, outlands, Imperial Wars etc..... deal with it!
                        c) $6640? All I can say is if you have spent that much and are still moaning about being a small fish in a big pond, then you havent spent very wisely.
                        d) FYI 3 years x 3 toons for VIP = $1,620 (at MOST, if the exchange rate is bad), so the OTHER 5K+ you have spent .... makes you a casher... a small casher, but a casher all the same. Clearly you havent spent wisely at all.
                        Last edited by R263360269; 11-06-2017, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• For the response of both:
                          • As long as exploiters are around exploiting ways for their gain while putting others at a disadvantage, the game will never be fixed.
                          • As long as there are people who are spending blindly into a game with such problems, the game will never be fixed.
                          • As long as the developers do not read these comments, view our posts, images, video, etc., the game will never be fixed.
                          • As long as the promoters think it is okay to give out skimpy rewards for a lot of effort, the game will never be fixed.
                          • As long as the so-called testers think there are no problems in this game or with their internal network (while everyone else is playing on the internet), the game will never be fixed.
                          It doesn't matter if you spent a cent or spent thousands, you are nothing to this game but a pixel. The problems in this game stemmed from the time where only a few lines of code was generated and both developer and promoter (R2 Games in this case) had gone of the way of "one size fits all". It doesn't matter if you're a high level pro player or just a newbie starting out, everyone is getting the shaft (third phalanx fully extended out). Sometimes, I wonder what is the point of these forums or posts for support when there is none that will come. Now, we've become the advocates for the testing department by using our own time and resources to put forth something, and yet, the only things I have seen (hidden) that are being fixed are the game breaking language issues.

Sometimes, I feel sorry for you folks that spent blindly into a broken game with the false hope it will get better. The only way it gets better is someone going to the developers (physically) and have them fire off their teams and employ new blood with knowledge of attention to detail and knows how to test before releasing an update. It also helps to carry the thickest phone book around as well.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• I won the Freya, and when I went to activate it did not activate and I lost it.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by R278022685 View Post
                              I won the Freya, and when I went to activate it did not activate and I lost it.
                              Good job on taking a time stamped screenshot. Please attach it in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support - any non-billing category will do. In your ticket, explain what you were doing when you tried to activate the seal, along with the date and time for easy reference.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• There is a regression bug in patch 7.7.

After patch 7.7, the shortcut key for Relics "C" conflicts with the common Ctrl-C sequence (the "Copy" action) under Windows.

Prior to patch 7.7, the shortcut key for Relics was still "C", but using the Ctrl-C sequence under Windows did not load up the Relics panel (it loaded up only if the player used "C" without pressing the "Ctrl" key at the same time).

This bug is a regression of a bug that had been introduced by patch 7.0 and fixed in patch 7.5:
                                http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ystem-shortcut

Comment

Working...
                                X