X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone logon server 752? I could'n logon for about 30 hours

Comment

• The Metal gear - clothing shard exchange uses Night Lanterns instead of Shaman Cloaks that can be converted into Metal Gear - Clothing Shards.

Attached Files

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

• had pocession for over a hour still no rewards

Comment

• good afternoon, do not tell me where I lost health in the Lord's trial , at my br , and that during the fight I don't beat , but at the end of the round I have reduced HP,my br 26840961 login Mirot server s 374

Comment

• Originally posted by deicide21 View Post
            good afternoon, do not tell me where I lost health in the Lord's trial , at my br , and that during the fight I don't beat , but at the end of the round I have reduced HP,my br 26840961 login Mirot server s 374
            Did you change anything that would have changed your br or how much hp you have like changing into/out of dragonchat?
            When posting about bugs please include your IGN, platform and server.

Comment

• Originally posted by X-23 View Post

Did you change anything that would have changed your br or how much hp you have like changing into/out of dragonchat?
              I have not changed anything, I go there is always dragonchat ,but my HP for some reason is reduced dramatically,I'm always the last status dragonchat

Comment

• what the hell is going on , for the beginning of each level minus 400K HP ? how is it like or is it as it should be?

Comment

• i have some loading issues but i don't know how to screen shot and i'm trying to watch a video on how provided by your link- r2gam.es link- but all i'm getting is the Trimble R2 Glonass RTX Rover reciever..i think it's a promo or sort of.. and i'm tryin' to synth a willpower- a lv12 sacrd knite and a lv10 oracle..but system tells me i only have 1 euds of 1 type..i dont understand..pls help

Comment

• Originally posted by R284078385 View Post
                    i have some loading issues but i don't know how to screen shot and i'm trying to watch a video on how provided by your link- r2gam.es link- but all i'm getting is the Trimble R2 Glonass RTX Rover reciever..i think it's a promo or sort of.. and i'm tryin' to synth a willpower- a lv12 sacrd knite and a lv10 oracle..but system tells me i only have 1 euds of 1 type..i dont understand..pls help
                    At the time you posted this, the servers would have been down for maintenance. Please check the News and Events section of the forum regularly so that you know when planned downtime will occur.

In the center Willpower window, next to the Preview, there's a little green i. Hover over that to learn what you need to have in order to create a Willpower. The first line tells you that you need to have more than one Eudaemon of a specific type. You will need to have two sacred knights and two battle oracles to make your Willpower from the ones you have been working on.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• this was taken today - 168 hours in a week

Comment

• This bug needs to be reported to the DEV asap...This has happened to me a lot over the month and was hoping someone other than me will report this bug...All the Requirements were met in euda patrol and everything was GREEN when clicked start patrol it started the normal patrol...
                        Captured with Lightshot

Comment

• Originally posted by fxsignal007 View Post

This bug needs to be reported to the DEV asap...This has happened to me a lot over the month and was hoping someone other than me will report this bug...All the Requirements were met in euda patrol and everything was GREEN when clicked start patrol it started the normal patrol...
                          The devs can't fix this. You can avoid this bug by refreshing before sending your eudaemon out on patrol. You can get rewards by sending your screenshot in a ticket.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• How will i know how to avoid this bug? When I picked the eudaemon it was showing ALL GREEN in NORMAL, HARD AND NIGHTMARE....As soon as I clicked on Start Patrol it only picked the NORMAL PATROL....So they create this coding and they can't fix their own game? ***....

Comment

• Originally posted by fxsignal007 View Post
                              How will i know how to avoid this bug? When I picked the eudaemon it was showing ALL GREEN in NORMAL, HARD AND NIGHTMARE....As soon as I clicked on Start Patrol it only picked the NORMAL PATROL....So they create this coding and they can't fix their own game? ***....
                              It's a display issue, and it has to do with sub euds, and possibly switching them around at some point between your last refresh and doing patrol. The 'fix' is an individual cache clear for your toon, if you send in a ticket, but we've since discovered that doesn't really do anything that a refresh doesn't do. Refresh before doing patrol and you won't have a problem with patrol. Don't touch your euds at all, and you won't have a problem with patrol. It's relatively simple to avoid this bug, but, you do get compensation if you do run into this bug, you just have to send your screenshot in a ticket and you'll get your rewards sent to you.

Comment

• plz let me know that ...i was playing this game with archer at level of 80 with 19705102 power but i lost my account after you maintenance ...plz let me know what i do now ...and at this time i joined again this game but it is started new game...i need answer right now ....this is very sad..i think that was not good i am not going to play this game again..
                                Last edited by R239859365; 04-06-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X