This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R239859365 View Post
    plz let me know that ...i was playing this game with archer at level of 80 with 19705102 power but i lost my account after you maintenance ...plz let me know what i do now ...and at this time i joined again this game but it is started new game...i need answer right now ....this is very sad..i think that was not good i am not going to play this game again..
    Check the account you are logged into. Are you logged into a facebook account that isn't the account you were logged into when you created your character? If you are unable to resolve the issue by logging out of facebook and R2 on that browser, and then logging in again, please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• The Ares War is with bugs I could not enter the battle today at 8:02 I did the writing maz could not get in
      Attached Files

Comment

• Récompense d'événement Claim matherials and synthesize your equipment est incorrecte. Affichage de pack de cristaloide x 30 mais réception de pack de 20.
        serveur S100, personnage punese mage 60.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Code d'événement ne marche pas. Procédé par copie-coller.
          serveur s100, personnage punese, mage 60.

Comment

• Game screenshots must be in English. Issues with codes need to be sent via ticket.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Game screenshots must be in English. Issues with codes need to be sent via ticket.
              I don't even know they had a Wartune in French!! He or she must go to their support site for that one as I don't think R2 had any other language portal besides English.

Olga,

Vous devez utiliser le bouton GM dans votre jeu ou sur le site de votre jeu pour Wartune. Merci.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

• Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

I don't even know they had a Wartune in French!! He or she must go to their support site for that one as I don't think R2 had any other language portal besides English.
                R2 doesn't have a French Wartune. The French selection is fr.r2games.com (you can also get to the de, ru, tr, ar versions in a similar manner). Olga plays Wartune: Hall of Heroes, which apparently adapts text to local language. Some of R2's mobile games do the same. I didn't actually look at the screenshot until now. Regardless, ticket solution still applies.

Comment

• that for the nonsense, again there was a bug in the Lord of the trial, again goes the willful lowering of health at the passage of the level. what kind of nonsense, you can not really correct mistakes? the meaning of entering a new game if you can not really do it right?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by deicide21 View Post
                    that for the nonsense, again there was a bug in the Lord of the trial, again goes the willful lowering of health at the passage of the level. what kind of nonsense, you can not really correct mistakes? the meaning of entering a new game if you can not really do it right?!?!?
                    I only noticed this when I'm fighting with difficulty 3, my HP decreases 1% per stage (-30% HP at stage 30) but it does not happened on Difficulty 1 and 2. I think its intended on difficulty 3 as a kind of challenge though I'm not sure if it was mentioned on FAQ or the help section of the event.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

• Guys if your client or browser does have problem of loading Wartune today then maybe if was a flash issue as I use a flash ver of 26.0 on the client, I do not have a problem loading wartune until today so I switched to google chrome with flash ver of 29.0 and wartune loads without problem. I check the latest flash version and it seems that my flash ver for non chrome/firefox is outdated so I just download and install the latest ver 29.0 and now it worked fine.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

The devs can't fix this. You can avoid this bug by refreshing before sending your eudaemon out on patrol. You can get rewards by sending your screenshot in a ticket.
                        They can't fix it or just don't know how? Anything is fixable. I bet it would be fixed if it was doing the opposite, a eud that doesn't meet 3 requirements actually was able to meet all 3. They don't care or in no big rush to fix it if it helping us but

What is the deal with the HP dropping after each round in lord's trial on stage 3?

Comment

• Reporting for a friend, Phillip, Kabam S36.

Tonight's Hero Trial, he can't participate. There seems to be a bug.

After entering, no cooldown involved, after exiting and re-entering several times, the game says he has to wait for cooldown. It also seems obvious from score most participants are on one side, so this might be happening to many others.

If actually necessary, mods, please do add an appropriate thread for this in an appropriate place. I'm not entirely certain which direction to go with this. As it happens, Phillip also can't file a ticket, as it seems your ticket system doesn't work for him, and hasn't in some months.

Comment

• When I have a fight in battle ground or just a regular my sub eudemon die instantly on begin battle when
                            Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                            Server: EST, R2games
                            Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                            Toon: Knight
                            Guild: -

Comment

• Have a question , trying to log into game today i got a pop up about the agreement of services of r2, i could not log in to my acct till i agreed .. Anyone else have this today or is something fishy going on lol and no did not ss it *FACEPALM*
                              GDPR LICENCE was the title of the pop up my kids toon on her ipad just showed the same one..
                              Last edited by Turbain; 05-25-2018, 04:48 PM.
                              Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbain View Post
                                Have a question , trying to log into game today i got a pop up about the agreement of services of r2, i could not log in to my acct till i agreed .. Anyone else have this today or is something fishy going on lol and no did not ss it *FACEPALM*
                                GDPR LICENCE was the title of the pop up my kids toon on her ipad just showed the same one..
                                Everyone who logs into the R2 website will have to accept the new privacy policy, which is part of being GDPR compliant, regardless of where you currently reside because it's a good idea to make sure every member of the site knows the policy has been rewritten since you created your account. Not sure why it says 'GDPR license' at the top of it, but that doesn't really matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X