Guild Beast and Hercules is Messed up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Beast and Hercules is Messed up

Only getting 1 (ONE) Crit of damage against Lurker Loen. Opened a ticket and posted in Bug Reports. Anyone else with same problems ?

From other reports Hercules may be messed up in a few areas. R2 Needs to contact Devs and get it fixed Please. This is a main sylph that a lot of people use.

if you look at the notification when guild beast opens it'll say which res it takes reduced dmg(0/1) too & the one it takes increased dmg from

Comment

Originally posted by minimeeee View Post
      if you look at the notification when guild beast opens it'll say which res it takes reduced dmg(0/1) too & the one it takes increased dmg from
      So your sylph gets to hit it with NO Damage to it at all ? That's ob-sered to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by minimeeee View Post
        I for one didn't spend balens to see my sylph not cause any damage to the Guild Beast and get no rewards because of it !

1 Point of Crit damage is ridiculous !

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay9.5 View Post
          I for one didn't spend balens to see my sylph not cause any damage to the Guild Beast and get no rewards because of it !

1 Point of Crit damage is ridiculous !
          Then switch to another sylph... not hard.

Nobody ever said well wee get a Herc you'll deal damage in every single instance!

Guild boss when summoned has 2 elemental bonuses. 1 + 100% and 1 -100%. So if it takes -100% electro your electro sylph will deal 1 damage every single attack. Lucky there's 5 other sylphs to choose from.

Comment

I have fought the guild beast before.. and I have had rounds where I have done no damage, and rounds where I have done fantastic damage. I wonder is the Hercules the pet you are shifting into, or one of the two summon-able sylphs you take in with you. But, I have noticed that if the pet I take in is the one that Loen is strong against I am doing next to nothing. So in this instance I would have to agree with Wraithraiser.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Then switch to another sylph... not hard.

Nobody ever said well wee get a Herc you'll deal damage in every single instance!

Guild boss when summoned has 2 elemental bonuses. 1 + 100% and 1 -100%. So if it takes -100% electro your electro sylph will deal 1 damage every single attack. Lucky there's 5 other sylphs to choose from.
              for me, I have an hercule, a triton (with only 2 attack skill, the rest is heal and protection) and a low appolo (with only aoe attack) and the rest is white sylphs
              I tried to switch depending on the res I had to face, but, in the end, Hercule gave me the better result, even when the boss was protected against electro.
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                for me, I have an hercule, a triton (with only 2 attack skill, the rest is heal and protection) and a low appolo (with only aoe attack) and the rest is white sylphs
                I tried to switch depending on the res I had to face, but, in the end, Hercule gave me the better result, even when the boss was protected against electro.
                Even a white amazon would deal more damage than a 1 damage Herc when it comes to guild boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Even a white amazon would deal more damage than a 1 damage Herc when it comes to guild boss.
                  they changed it so it's really 1 damage when you have protected guild boss (haven't got on protected against electro since last patch) ?
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                    they changed it so it's really 1 damage when you have protected guild boss (haven't got on protected against electro since last patch) ?
                    It's seem so. My main sylph is an Athena (125k br) and she was doing 1 dmg each attack when the guild boss had res against light (which seem to be often the case against my guild boss for some reason XD )
                    Have a wonderful day

Comment

For any reason when I am using the +100% Sylph, the boss kills me very easy and very fast. When I change the Sylphs for another ones, happens the opposite, I have better results. R2's logic!

Comment

Originally posted by Woofster View Post
                        Only getting 1 (ONE) Crit of damage against Lurker Loen. Opened a ticket and posted in Bug Reports. Anyone else with same problems ?

From other reports Hercules may be messed up in a few areas. R2 Needs to contact Devs and get it fixed Please. This is a main sylph that a lot of people use.
                        B4 patch no mather what type of res the g.boss had everyone would've just used hercs and done with it
                        After patch....i find it evenly fair...cuz the ones that build more sylphs have the advantage since they can adapt the sylph to the boss res and not just pray they can use herc and not get -electro res....so yea i for once like this change is like a slap in the face for hercs users))
                        IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
                        Class:Mage
                        Level:80
                        Server:Scarstone-S274
                        Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
                        Guild:Genesis
                        The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

Working...
                        X