Unlimited Gem Synthesize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited Gem Synthesize

Went to use the gem Synthesizer and created 2 level 6 gems and was rewarded with 2 lvl 6 packs and it doesnt say redeemed. I then tried synthesizing 1 lvl 11 gem and again I am still able to do more as it doesn't say redeemed. Hope this helps

Server s499
    Toon name is Demadar
    no screen shot sorry

I do not know if it is meant to be unlimited and the text is wrong, or if it is meant to be limited and the trigger is set wrongly.. regardless this has been reported for investigation and thank you for reporting it.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	gems.png
Views:	1
Size:	526.5 KB
ID:	1711858

i dont know where's the problem? its clearly said once per day.,. and it was like that when oceanics got it yesterday

Comment

use 'em while you got 'em. Is it really the players fault that the programmers can't hire proper translators?
        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

if there was a real bug, we would have a emergency maintenance already
          it more sound like a copy paste requirement mistake
          we already had such an unlimited event not so long ago (just without level 11 I think)
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Gem Synthesize Events Have always Been Unlimited, plus The Event Site Says Unlimited

Comment

Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
              Gem Synthesize Events Have always Been Unlimited, plus The Event Site Says Unlimited
              No if you look just above your post you can see it doesn't say unlimited and they are rarely unlimited either. not sure what your talking about but its a moot point as they seem to either not care about it or it was worded wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by VSuperPerk View Post
                past year its never unlimited, just 2 last ones was unlimited (1 with 11 scroll for making 11, and other was with 11 gems)
                and what site u are talking about? some random bloger?
                neither on wartune (dot) com or r2games.com there is no such thing said about gem event.. it was allways a "hidden" event.. and was never clarified in any official pages when they gave us a list of months events

Comment

Originally posted by R282358633 View Post
                  past year its never unlimited, just 2 last ones was unlimited (1 with 11 scroll for making 11, and other was with 11 gems)
                  and what site u are talking about? some random bloger?
                  neither on wartune (dot) com or r2games.com there is no such thing said about gem event.. it was allways a "hidden" event.. and was never clarified in any official pages when they gave us a list of months events
                  oh not a random blogger. Go to news and events tab on this very website.
                  Last edited by VSuperPerk; 04-27-2015, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	unlimited.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	487.6 KB
ID:	1711904

mine shows as unlimited.... lol

thx to this event & the soul crystal one(first gem & sc event ever for my server -.-) my br jumped 20k, even though quite a bit of it is fake br... but 7k on my main isnt a bad boost from 2 events
                    Last edited by minimeeee; 04-27-2015, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X