• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not open New Dimension and Can not create a ticket

I can not open a new dimensionClick image for larger version

Name:	ticket.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	523.0 KB
ID:	1771843, I tried twice to put a ticket in and no case number is being assigned and no confirmation email being sent.

Originally posted by ~Wicked~ View Post
    I can not open a new dimension[ATTACH=CONFIG]135215[/ATTACH], I tried twice to put a ticket in and no case number is being assigned and no confirmation email being sent.
    Since you are not VIP, you can't have more than 2 dimensions open at once unless I am missing something. To open a new one, you need to close one out.

Comment

I just noticed it expired, tad embarrassed lol however I still can not seam to put in a ticket, not that I need to right now, so just for information.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Wicked~ View Post
        I just noticed it expired, tad embarrassed lol however I still can not seam to put in a ticket, not that I need to right now, so just for information.
        Glad one part of the issue is resolved. As for the ticket, what happens when you click submit? Does it tell you it's been submitted but it doesn't give a number? Or doesn't it even tell you it's been submitted? Which platform is this for? Edit; I see you're on the mini client, so it's R2 I guess :P
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

in hos defense, there is a glitch that will tell you that you cannot open a new dimension, even when you have no dimensions open.
          To resolve it, just enter Mystic's Gate, then leave and go back into inventory to try again.
          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Working...
          X