X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL servers down except europe?

EDIT: actually europe and oceanic are the ones not responding now
    EDIT2: servers go up and down, but never up for more than 1 minute

is there an emergency maintenance or DDOS?
    Last edited by kevs926; 04-28-2015, 03:59 AM.
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

The servers list as green in the server list, assuming you're talking R2?

When it cuts out, is it a disconnect message? Or something else? Can you please post a screenshot? Which server are you on?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

the servers refuse to load, always timeout

it looks like some problem on my ISP
      Level 49 Archer
      BR 150k

Comment

i managed to get on USWEST, USEAST, but not on any OCEANIC, and stuck loading on EUROPE. Always connection timed out for oceanic

this started 8 hours ago, i was doing some stuff in the game, then all of a sudden Network connection lost.
        Last edited by kevs926; 04-28-2015, 08:29 AM.
        Level 49 Archer
        BR 150k

Comment

OK i just got in on s584 (oceanic), but still cant get on S413. Can u know the problem? i delete all my cache on browser and the flash cache.
          Level 49 Archer
          BR 150k

Comment

Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
            OK i just got in on s584 (oceanic), but still cant get on S413. Can u know the problem? i delete all my cache on browser and the flash cache.
            I'm not sure. I'm not having any issues loading Euro and Oceanic. And if all those servers had issues, the forum would be red hot with people reporting.

Can you please try:
            ~ Checking your ISP and speed
            ~ Stopping any downloads you might have going on
            ~ Stop other flash-heavy sites
            Though it still doesn't explain why both USAs load fine for you... If someone else comes along with a bright idea, that would be super
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Idk what he is talking lol, Europ server are working correctly. Must be your own internet man.
              Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
              Server: S587, Glitterhold
              BR: 348k
              Guild: Elysium
              Sylph: Athena 1star

Comment

it feels like my isp is being selective of what i can load. my youtube is fine, forums is fine but some servers aren't i dunno how i can complain to them
                Level 49 Archer
                BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                X