Remove Preferred VIP Payment Method

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Preferred VIP Payment Method

My account's VIP status is currently set up to use my PayPal for the subscription. I have already cancelled my VIP, however, the last time I renewed VIP I noticed it automatically used my PayPal without any kind of password prompt.

How do I remove my PayPal info from my account, so it asks for a payment method when you try to renew subscription?
    Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
    My account's VIP status is currently set up to use my PayPal for the subscription. I have already cancelled my VIP, however, the last time I renewed VIP I noticed it automatically used my PayPal without any kind of password prompt.

How do I remove my PayPal info from my account, so it asks for a payment method when you try to renew subscription?
    I'm not sure. The safest bet is to file a ticket to the billing department and ask them either how it's done or to do it for you.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Thanks Esme, Ticket #325653 if you need to poke someone.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by xEvilMunkyx View Post
        Thanks Esme, Ticket #325653 if you need to poke someone.
        Let me know if you haven't had a reply in 24 hours and I will
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
        X