This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unanswered Wheel of Prosperity Ticket

So here I am, in "Bugs and Support" and I find Nothing about the issue with the Wheel of Prosperity not actually giving the items that we "obtain'.

During the Last Clothing Event (4 10 2015), I had been cheated out of receiving the GL Charms from the Wing Clothing event - over 200 (Guessing 310 or so) Good luck Charms.
    I thought they went to my mail. By the time I realized I didn't receive them it was too late to figure out how to supply a Screenshot for something that doesn't exist.....

But later that evening I spun the Wheel of Prosperity! and I "OBTAINED 10 Good Luck Charms" Twice! I immediately checked and Nope! No Good Luck Charms in bag or mail!
    I made screen shots of it all and posted a ticket.

Of course days later, and the clothing event over, still no response. So I sent a ticket in on the lack of response. I received this:
    "About the rewards of prosperity wheel , it is a known issue .We hope to announce fixes and/or potential compensation (if applicable) after the issue has been resolved.
    We ask you to keep your eyes open on the forums as this is where compensation and bug fixes will be reported
    ." -dated 4/13/2015

I have searched, and have not found anything on a resolution.

Where is my compensation? and if this was/is a known issue.. everyone else's compensation that was cheated?

Hello Leteye, What was the ticket number please?
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

I have the 2nd ticket number... hopefully that will help you find the 1st? 312286
      Toon: Eyelet USWest 2

Comment

Any update?

Comment

I saw it being relayed earlier today. If you once again have no reply in 48 hours, please come back here.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

OK Well over 48 Hours later.. no No response. Please assist in getting a resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Leteye View Post
              OK Well over 48 Hours later.. no No response. Please assist in getting a resolution.
              Ok, I'll try to find someone useful. Question though, have you replied to it at all after the initial reply? If not, I'd do that, to raise your concern. Because if you haven't, they might think their reply was sufficient.
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

I've never heard a word from support on that ticket.
                Because I wrote down the wrong number for the ticket number, I sent in a second ticket stating I could not access the first, asking if I could get some information.
                I did receive a reply from that.
                The reply included my original Ticket information and it told me what I stated in the 1st message in this thread.
                I've looked for information in the forum and have never found any.

-Eyelet

Comment

Additionally, I chatted with the MENTOR that appears occasionally on the server, and they 'contacted support' for me (Which is when you saw it being relayed)

Comment

Ok. Well I was told it's being looked into.

Comment

Thank you! I received an in game comp mail.
                      I appreciate your help

-Eyelet

Comment

Oh, wonderful! I'm glad it worked out.

Comment

Working...
                        X