Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph gain no exp

Hi

When blitzing my sylph get no exp , it says its full , but iam almost lvl 58 78% , and the exp bar of my sylph is just on the first 25% lvl 57 .

there are more on my server s 344 that have the same problem , it started from last maintenance .

Please solve it .

And today again , hero lvl 58 50% , sylph just lvl up to 58 , stops gaining exp during blitz at 4% , pffffffff ,what a game what a game

Comment

I believe others have pointed out that the exp bar of the sylph now stops at the beginning of the bar, rather than at the end. Seeing you leveled up, and your sylph is now also level 58, it clearly does gain exp. It would merely be a rather weird way of displaying its exp progress... But, most important thing is that it apparently does level up with you, no?
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

To be more precise:

The sylph gains the XP that it normally does, levels and if its level is the same as yours, it stop gaining XP. Excess XP to the level is NOT lost, but stays with it. Hence, the 4% you've got.

For example, say you are level 58, and your sylph is level 57 but only needs 4012 XP to level. You gain 9000 XP. The sylph also gains 9000 XP. The sylph will level to 58, and the excess XP of 4988 (i.e., 9000-4012) is shown in the sylph's XP bar. It doesn't gain more than that until you get to level 59, whereupon it will start gaining XP again.

Comment

oww oke , thanks now it is clear , i did not now the bar dont go till the end , well thanks all for your time

Comment

So, when I hit level 75, all my level 74 sylphs will need to gain the 60M or so experience (again) before they can join me at 75? Great QOL improvement. /sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by venkman View Post
              So, when I hit level 75, all my level 74 sylphs will need to gain the 60M or so experience (again) before they can join me at 75? Great QOL improvement. /sarcasm
              Yup. Instead of accumulating the millions of exp pts now totally wasted, and being ready to level-up the moment I do, my sylphs are all now stuck in various stages of exp-bar limbo, and it looks like they will each require several days to catch up to my level(when I level up).

Comment

So, does the sylphs exp bar fill up when you are the same level or not?

Comment

RedArrow75, yes the bar fills up to a certain point, but it seems to stop in a weird place and not at the end or the beginning for most. It will start to move again once you go to another level on your character.
                  "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                  Browser Game Support

Comment

RedArrow, as I mentioned in my previous post, it doesn't after the initial XP overflow.

I don't know why the mods go around talking in vague and ***-covering terms. The math is right there for all to see, and for those who didn't see, the leap of logic is not that vast.

Comment

Working...
                    X