Views:	1
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	1772042 used Darka and he's already captured? how is this possible
    Class: Маг

LVL: 80

Battle Rating: 12 870 752

Server: 26 - Европа

Originally posted by W.E.S.K.E.R View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]135725[/ATTACH] used Darka and he's already captured? how is this possible
    That mean that someone have capture a dimension and the next day or 2 (since the hp of that dimension is at 99.59%), you opened your dimension and ended up into that person dimension (that mean you are the one invading his/her dimension).
    Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
      That mean that someone have capture a dimension and the next day or 2 (since the hp of that dimension is at 99.59%), you opened your dimension and ended up into that person dimension (that mean you are the one invading his/her dimension).
      I used the new ball,how can he be captured? used 3 of these and they were all captured used 4 Shirikov he was clean and I began to pass him??

Comment

Originally posted by W.E.S.K.E.R View Post
        I used the new ball,how can he be captured? used 3 of these and they were all captured used 4 Shirikov he was clean and I began to pass him??
        When you open a new dimension (the ball thing like you call it), you have two options : You either get a new dimension or you end up into someone else dimension. You were just really unlucky if the last 3 or 4 dimension you opened were all already took...
        Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by PinkiePie View Post
          When you open a new dimension (the ball thing like you call it), you have two options : You either get a new dimension or you end up into someone else dimension. You were just really unlucky if the last 3 or 4 dimension you opened were all already took...

thank you for the reply, now I understand)) certainly not very convenient to have done but okay)

Comment

however that picture illustrates a contradiction to r2 helens rule about what dimensions can be entered, zero percent progress? first day?
            we need better rules on what can and cant be entered, im pretty sure helens are already cupcaked, even though she wrote that with the best intentions, did the developers write the rules and then forget to implement the code?

thats my guess, whats yours?

Comment

seems only way to avoid to invade an dim is to keep ur own dims below a rate of 80% of exploration, caause u can only invade others if u have at least 1 dim with =>80% explored

of course this wont keep others from invading ur dim

Comment

Originally posted by Froggster View Post
                seems only way to avoid to invade an dim is to keep ur own dims below a rate of 80% of exploration, caause u can only invade others if u have at least 1 dim with =>80% explored

of course this wont keep others from invading ur dim
                It's 80% life, not explore. Look at that picture again, the guy he invaded has 0% explored but only a day old.
                [morfinnor]
                Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                X