Bugs in Dimension Land

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs in Dimension Land

Well today everything was going along great in dimland until I wanted to buy more steps. I use bound balen since I am fairly lucky and can pick up a few while running through dimland, just like today. UNTIL.... I actually tried buying some for the FIRST time today and it just simply tells me I don't have enough balen, without even giving me the option to use bound balen. So, I tried refreshing the game which usually works (3 times) But today THAT did not work. So, then I tried rebooting... and THAT did not work. AND then I cleared cache and THAT did not work... So that tells me that the maintenance on Kabam 3 the other day was so you and the devs could suck more money out of us so less and less people play AND you will actually end up with less money. Makes sense to me. So you guys want to fix this? Or are we now only able to use balen to increase our steps and make it harder for little people like me to advance and catch up to the 1.5mil br cashers?

Susanna level 80 archer guild Warmongers Server 03 East Kabam

I've seen other people run into that too. Doesn't seem to be any workaround, it just gets stuck like that. I've stopped checking the "Don't show this again" box when buying extra energy in hopes that will help avoid it, but I don't know for sure.

I honestly have no idea why this game doesn't always use bb first, since there's literally no reason why you would want to have bbs instead of regular balens. Kinda incompetent if you ask me.

Comment

Susanna, can you please file an "official" bug report on it here, since our bug reporting process has changed? Please read carefully through the post and the info needed in your report.

Once you've added it, I'll forward it to the GMs.

Thanks in advance.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

well i looked at your requirements for adding to your bug report and did NOT take a screen shot as I was SOOOOO mad after trying everything I just logged off game for the day so this will never be an official bug report and nothing will ever be done about is as most things with this game with or without a screenshot. I did not click on anything prior to trying to buy additional steps
        sooooo

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        Susanna, can you please file an "official" bug report on it here, since our bug reporting process has changed? Please read carefully through the post and the info needed in your report.

Once you've added it, I'll forward it to the GMs.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
        X