I don’t have sylph and I do not know how to return it

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	174.9 KB
ID:	1772091

my Lvl.65

thanks..................

lets try some minor things before we get into the harder ones. First of all, do you have your flash and browser both updated. Sometimes things like this could be as simple as a display issue... other times... it isn't. If they aren't could you please do so? Also are you using a chome based browser, they often have a double flash issue that causes a host of legendary problems. So could you try a different browser? Have you also tried clearing your flash cache? You can do so via the control panel easily enough.

Did anyone have access to your account? If so could they (or you) have accidentally sacrificed the sylph? Did you have your sylph locked to protect it from any changes?

Can you try this and get back to us please?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

when I reached the 50 level, I won Sylph. but I made a mistake when I selected an option that deleted it , Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	1712091 and in spit of that I killed more than ten of Sylph, nothing happened or even I didn't win new Sylph.

Comment

If you did sacrifice it, I am sorry.. there is no retrieval for it. However, you can get a new sylph. You can kill sylphs in the atoll and there is a chance to win a seal randomly while doing so. You also can exchange 60 essences that will show up in your backpacks profile section (of any one type) to Alice to purchase a seal to get a new sylph.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I killed many Sylphs in atoll, but I won nothing. I don't know why.

Comment

I assure you, you are winning things. In your backpack there are a series of tabs. Can you open the one marked "profile" for me and give me a screen shot of where it says wind essence, water essence, fire essence or electric essence. Your backpacks profile tab section has three pages that you can tab through via the button on the bottom of that section. If you need help with this let me know and I will find you a screen shot.

Comment

This screen shot

Click image for larger version

Name:	sg.jpg
Size:	300.4 KB
ID:	1712110

Comment

Thank you for the screenshots. Now as you can see on page one of three (screenshot one) you have 3 essence of wind it will take 60 of those from killing the sylphs on the second level to make a seal from Alice. On page 2 you have 2 Essence of Fire, 4 Essence of Water and 21 Essence of Electro. Again, upon collecting 60 essences from killing them, (try to stick to one level type to do so faster) you will be able to go to Alice and trade them in for a seal to activate for a sylph.

I hope this has helped, please contact me or reply here if you have any further issues or questions.

Comment

When you get new sylph, select it and click on "Item lock" icon. Enter password and it will become locked. You will not be able to sacrifice it by mistake afterwards. :P

Comment

finaly I won a sylph ........

thank you "Mentor_Magik"

Comment

Thank you so much for letting me know. I would also suggest that you consider Yamaneko123's advice and lock your sylph with the padlock icon (Item lock) This will indeed protect it from accidental sacrifices and deletions and anything of that sort. Good luck and if you ever need help you know where to find us

Comment

Working...
                      X