Server 585 5day Guild and Battle Rating Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 585 5day Guild and Battle Rating Rewards

So day 5 was many many moons ago. We where supposed to get our level 7 guild rewards and BR rewards within 72 hours. Well its been like 572 hours now and still nothing.
    this is server 585 if you can please look into this. thanks

Hello PreacherBruce, I'll give someone a bump for you. Did you have a ticket number? Would make things a wee bit easier.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

no i dont have one as they havnt written me back, usually i see it in the email. 2nd i talked to r2mentor in game who contacted the g.ms immediatly and they said due to
      bugs and issues they are backlogged and we wont get them for 7-14 days after the event ended..well if you read the new server promotions we are supposed to get them 72 hours after. not weeks
      not trying to rehash something thats been known for years, but why is customer service so bad for r2. i know your mods try your best, but its always 1 thing after another, and yet here we are still playing.
      sigh oh well, thanks

Comment

PreacherBruce, some issues do take longer to address than others. We thank you for your continued patience while this is looked into.

A quick way to get your ticket number (which does help us push things quicker for you), or add a reply to it, is to click the GM button near top right of the play screen. It will take you to a page where you can get to your ticket history. Replying to the ticket there should generate an email to you, where you can get the ticket #

Click image for larger version

Name:	GMBUtton.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	1712155
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
        X