Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server 437 Ayczan Jungle Recharging issues!!!! Recharging by playspan via Paysafecard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 437 Ayczan Jungle Recharging issues!!!! Recharging by playspan via Paysafecard

Hey guys just a warning, if u should recharge by playspan via paysafecards, ur money will be taken but u wont get any balens from the recharge. Im not the only one on the server who happened that issue. So better stop recharging on that server (maybe issue on other servers too dunno) till they fixed it.

A better way of dealing with this is to file a ticket, and ask the mods to forward it... So how about you start with that please.
    Post the ticket number here after you've filed it.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

cause already more ppl start to wonder where the recharged amount of balens are. I waited last time almost a month to get it back. 5 months ago. Since i dont post much ty for advise forgot to put it. Will put when im at home.

Comment

If balens haven't arrived after 8 hours, then it's always time to file a ticket immediately and inform a mod or mentor. Due to payment delays or system delays, they can take up to 8 hours, so filing a ticket before that is no use as they can still arrive. But after 8 hours: ticket time. If you've (succesfully) paid, you deserve the balens, so waiting a month is way beyond unacceptable. Don't hesitate to nudge any mod or mentor about that.
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          If balens haven't arrived after 8 hours, then it's always time to file a ticket immediately and inform a mod or mentor. Due to payment delays or system delays, they can take up to 8 hours, so filing a ticket before that is no use as they can still arrive. But after 8 hours: ticket time. If you've (succesfully) paid, you deserve the balens, so waiting a month is way beyond unacceptable. Don't hesitate to nudge any mod or mentor about that.
          What to do if they dont answer? i wrote a ticket on friday... and still no reply from them...

Comment

Originally posted by iulian24004 View Post
            What to do if they dont answer? i wrote a ticket on friday... and still no reply from them...
            Then you also nudge a mod or a mentor. So if you post your ticket number here, we'll relay it for you

Comment

i wrote in the ticket email and the paysafecard code and serialnumber, dont rly want to give this infos to all, but they respond today asking me again and again same questions ...

will wait till tomorrow if this time wont work i will be glad to come back for ur offer. thx a lot for help, nice that some ppl like u helps noobs

Comment

You can always PM a mod with the ticket number if you prefer. Just click on a mod name and then click "Private Message".

Comment

Working...
                X