Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Level 35 Starter Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 35 Starter Pack

Mystery Shop sells those for 210 balens.

I got one (out of curiosity lol) and I can't open it. I am level 80 for a while now so I'm meeting the required level to open it ^^

Thanks

edit. filed a ticket just now. # is 329686

Thanks again : )
    Last edited by MsKink; 05-03-2015, 01:41 PM.

look to to expire date

Comment

Greetings.

it looks as though, this question has already been answered right here. if this does not answer your issue can you please let us know so we can attempt to help you further?
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        Greetings.

it looks as though, this question has already been answered right here. if this does not answer your issue can you please let us know so we can attempt to help you further?
        another wartune ripoff lol now I need to argue with them to get my balens refunded because they can't put clear description on items ?

Comment

filed a ticket few days ago, never got answered...

need halp plisss ^^

Comment

It appears to me that you needed to LEVEL UP TO 35 (or level up in some other way?) at some point after the starter pack is in your inventory in order to open it. I have a lvl63 who has not yet opened her lvl20 starter pack, and was able to open it (did not collect the rewards because my inventory was full). I suppose same thing applies to lvl35 starter kit.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
              It appears to me that you needed to LEVEL UP TO 35 (or level up in some other way?) at some point after the starter pack is in your inventory in order to open it. I have a lvl63 who has not yet opened her lvl20 starter pack, and was able to open it (did not collect the rewards because my inventory was full). I suppose same thing applies to lvl35 starter kit.
              well, next maintenance is removing it from the mystery shop so I would suppose something is wrong with it.

only issue now is to get my 210 bbs back

Comment

Working...
              X