Account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account

I need to speak to a someone that can speak to the R2 team.....its very important. My account has been ban on false information from a player who been harassing me and I need someone to help me fix the problem. I have already submitted tickets and the keep closing them without looking at my proof Im the real person.

Originally posted by OmegaDragon View Post
    I need to speak to a someone that can speak to the R2 team.....its very important. My account has been ban on false information from a player who been harassing me and I need someone to help me fix the problem. I have already submitted tickets and the keep closing them without looking at my proof Im the real person.
    I need the following details.
    In game character name.
    Server number.
    Game name.
    Ticket number.

I had a wonderful one and a half years serving those Blood and Jade players who deserved it.. Arigatou/Thank you!
    R2 Blood and Jade 9/11/2013 - 16/12/2015

Comment

The Character name is JackONeill..........mr character name is Omega Dragon on server 312 and the ticket numbers are: 328907, 329263, and 330383. The game is Wartune. Thank You for the help to get me back in the game!!

Comment

I have forwarded your tickets and asked to respond. Please do check your inbox often.

Moving thread to Wartune.

I had a wonderful one and a half years serving those Blood and Jade players who deserved it.. Arigatou/Thank you!
        R2 Blood and Jade 9/11/2013 - 16/12/2015

Comment

Originally posted by SageOfTheSixPaths View Post
          I have forwarded your tickets and asked to respond. Please do check your inbox often.

Moving thread to Wartune.
          OK will do and Thank You for helping me

Comment

Hi!

Support tickets can take upwards of forty-eight hours to be replied to. if it has been longer then that with no reply, please poke me or another here so we can try to get this poked for you.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              Hi!

Support tickets can take upwards of forty-eight hours to be replied to. if it has been longer then that with no reply, please poke me or another here so we can try to get this poked for you.
              I dont know how to poke in here.
              Its not that...they not looking at my tickets and saying Im not the real person when clearly I am and they say they have proof Im not when I sent them in my driver license to show exactly that I am the real person but the keep ignoring me and closing my tickets or saying their resolved when their. Others have also put tickets from my whole server to verify that I am the real OmegaDragon and they also blowing them off with the same comments they giving me. Not only that its over 48 hours and they still ignoring me and giving me the run around
              Last edited by OmegaDragon; 05-05-2015, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Well then, lets try a new tactic shall we? Have you ever purchased balens on that account? Do you remember the ip address you created the account on? The original email you made the account with? Anything tied to the character that would help to prove you are the true and original owner? I can not override something that support has decided, however I can give you advice on things that may help you with your ticket. And as for poking, that's just mentor talk for letting me or another know here, via a reply, so we can try to poke it up higher for you.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                  Well then, lets try a new tactic shall we? Have you ever purchased balens on that account? Do you remember the ip address you created the account on? The original email you made the account with? Anything tied to the character that would help to prove you are the true and original owner? I can not override something that support has decided, however I can give you advice on things that may help you with your ticket. And as for poking, that's just mentor talk for letting me or another know here, via a reply, so we can try to poke it up higher for you.
                  Yes I have purchased balens lots of times and also I have VIP coming my account every month which is on my bank statements. My I have has always been the same so I know that by heart. The IP address I created the account on is something you might have to let me know how to access that because I don't really know about that part. If I need to screen shot my bank account for a few months I can do so because it has me and my wife on the account which she is still playing. Her name is LoveDragon. My bank records can definitely show I am the orignal account holder because I purchase VIP every month and buy balens every now and then.

Comment

Working...
                  X