Super-slow loading screen when entering MPD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super-slow loading screen when entering MPD

I think something happened with the first maintenance after the Eudaemon patch. Aside from refreshing every now and then and the "usual" lag in extremely crowded areas, everything worked fine. Now, every single time I enter an MPD - doesn't matter which one - I have to wait A LOT. After we push Start, it takes ages to load. While the Wartune loading bar (the one with the dragon) is still progressing for me, people usually fight the first mobs. Basically, while they fight in a dungeon, I'm still in the MPD selection room. The funny thing is that it doesn't look like the game is loading the proper dungeon. It looks like first it refreshes all the players in the room (they all disappear and then reappear very slowly), whatever reason, THEN it loads the dungeon but the whole process is sooo sluggish and it annoys me because it has never happened before.

We tried resting our Eudaemons, hiding clothes, nothing changes.

Am I the only one who's experiencing this issue? I don't even know if the fault is "on my side" or the devs one. Any ideas on how to fix it? Do I have to "clear my cache and cookies"?
    Last edited by GiordanoT88; 05-04-2015, 06:56 PM. Reason: details

I do recommend that you clear your cache and cookies as the game may still be using the old files before the Eudaemon patch got released. If you are still experiencing difficulties, I would also suggest clearing flash cache. More info on how to clear it can be found here: http://pch.custhelp.com/app/answers/...layer-cache%3F

Let me know how this has affected your problem
    Bugs can be reported . Please make sure you read the new format before you make a post in it. Thank You!
    New Support link -

Comment

I cleared both cache and cookies for FireFox plus the Flash cache. Sadly, nothing has changed. Any ideas?

Comment

ask nasa to borrow one of their comps or a server till r2 can afford new top rated servers

as r2 servers are cheap and cant handle the server load with all the money they get from us they can easily afford a top of the range server

Comment

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
          I cleared both cache and cookies for FireFox plus the Flash cache. Sadly, nothing has changed. Any ideas?
          Thanks for getting back to me. Thanks for getting back to me. Can you please post this into the bug report mega thread for me please following the guide it has in the thread please. The link for the thread can be found here.
          Bugs can be reported . Please make sure you read the new format before you make a post in it. Thank You!
          New Support link -

Comment

this a problem for me as well slow loading into mpd. the lag is so bad on my brothers account it will even kick him be for getting into mpd and than takes turn and this was happening way be for patch.

and the techs need to find another excuse other than clear cache. cause that is rarely the problem and you mods should know this cause you guys play the game as well.
            for most of us clearing the cache is one of the first things you do and it never works. i am really surprised that you mods have not passed that along by now the only thing that works remotely is reloading the page.
            and that only a temporally fix for the lag.
            Mage: level 80
            Battle rating:guess
            Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Working...
            X