Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bug - clothes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug - clothes

I waited administrators to decide but I see that no one said anything.

The box that event has a chance to collect you =

1 Amaranthine Robe
    1 Amaranthine Blade
    1 Amaranthine Helm

I understand that your luck will manage to win one of them, but do you think the correct identification of the same item be 0?

Frist identification = 3 gold

Add more stats = 0 FASHION CORE!

How can this happen? now that I do not take anything that event will lose this BUG? UIAHIAUHAuih r2 is a comedy!!!

I am in favor of r2 of all these fashions!!

Give me a plausible explanation about it.

I think I understand what you are saying but is there any chance you can provide us a screen shot? If you are unable to, that's alright.. but it would help to better see the issue at hand. Also if this pertains to it, have you made this on the mega bug thread yet?
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

the fact that not manage to collect in my account this fashion, but in a fake account I took it and did the test but already has refined the item then do not have the screen shot.

just for you confirm what I'm saying see you who won any of these fashions the status of all of them are 5 stars.

ALL PLAYERS USING +5 STARS lvl 1 or lvl 80

Comment

Let me increasingly sad with these bugs that are simple

Now I lose these fashions and who managed to catch gets stronger by use of BUG it is not correct.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	185.1 KB
ID:	1712203

I did wrong in testing and not take pictures to post but that's it.

Comment

yes have BUG in CLOTHES! R2 explain about IT?

Comment

Originally posted by xakinha View Post
              I waited administrators to decide but I see that no one said anything.

The box that event has a chance to collect you =

1 Amaranthine Robe
              1 Amaranthine Blade
              1 Amaranthine Helm

I understand that your luck will manage to win one of them, but do you think the correct identification of the same item be 0?

Frist identification = 3 gold

Add more stats = 0 FASHION CORE!

How can this happen? now that I do not take anything that event will lose this BUG? UIAHIAUHAuih r2 is a comedy!!!

I am in favor of r2 of all these fashions!!

Thank you for your post and illuminating the issue. This does appear to be a bug or something that wasn't intended, xakinha. I have taken screenshots and reported it further on for you.
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                Thank you for your post and illuminating the issue. This does appear to be a bug or something that wasn't intended, xakinha. I have taken screenshots and reported it further on for you.

OK Mentor, Now I was in doubt of one thing those who do not used the BUG will gain some compensation or something, and those who used the bug and were silent to be punished? what will happen?

Comment

OK Mentor, Now I was in doubt of one thing those who do not used the BUG will gain some compensation or something, and those who used the bug and were silent to be punished? what will happen?
                  I understand your concern, it's just now been reported, and pushed forward by me for you. All we can do is wait and see what's done about the bug.
                  "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                  Browser Game Support

Comment

Ok waiting for answers!

Comment

Ok waiting for answers!
                      Thank you by the way for taking the time to report this, it really helps when people are able to give as as much information as possible so we can try to get things reported and then the higher ups can try to get it fixed quickly. If we hear anything that we can tell or updat with, we will be glad to share the information.. so again thank you, truly
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

More people are using and getting stronger...

I wait for answers

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_133.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	1712213

Comment

I just think that everyone should win this fashion or else punish all who used the BUG

BUG has to be reported not be used to silence as many here are made

Again who will come out injured with all the good players honest

Comment

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 5/14 3:30 AM EDT
                            Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on below servers on Thursday, the 14th of May at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer.
                            Patch Notes:
                            Added Sylph Expedition which is available once a player reaches Lvl. 60.
                            Added an advanced Lvl. 80 equipment set - Mythic equipment.
                            Added Double Attribute Gems (Lvl. 7 - 11) which can be synthesized in the Blacksmith.
                            Fixed an issue where clothing identification consumed incorrect material amounts.
                            Fixed an issue where players could not collect rewards for synthesizing Lvl. 7 Divinity Soul in the Sylph Divinity Soul event.

Now I wonder what the answer to the players
                            Who gained power using a bug ta certain we will continue bug was corrected only ...
                            I want punishment for those who used it, or i want a complete all fashion
                            only justice

Comment

Working...
                            X