• Show
Clear All

• Can't attack dimension tower

Click image for larger version

Name:	b2b57-clip-34kb.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	1772243how to get map piece?????
    Last edited by chrinn; 05-08-2015, 03:50 AM.

Someone has already reported this issue, But i cannot find the link with the diagram.. If i remember correctly you have to attack it from either the left or from the right starting from 2x spaces away (minimum) ↓ → → , Or ↓← ← .
    Last edited by Freddypainter; 05-06-2015, 07:05 AM.

Comment

its not about dimension tower, its occupied as u can see. its about map piece above tower and piece appear there after i clear tower.already try different approaches from any direction but no way to step on green square

Comment

It looks like there is a black space under the green area. If there is, you need to step on that black area to clear it first, then step onto the area to attack the tower. See if that works.

Comment

ofc there is black space above tower and there is last map piece from quest,tower is occupied long time ago and its visible, then i pick map quest and last piece appear in that area.once tower is visible , its texture spread in surrounding squares and u cant step into black/green box . atleast add feature to use keyboard arrows!!!or remove ablility to click on defeated tower
          Last edited by chrinn; 05-08-2015, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrinn View Post
            ofc there is black space above tower and there is last map piece from quest,tower is occupied long time ago and its visible, then i pick map quest and last piece appear in that area.once tower is visible , its texture spread in surrounding squares and u cant step into black/green box . atleast add feature to use keyboard arrows!!!or remove ablility to click on defeated tower
            I had the same problem, this is water dim, the towers are to big, and you cant get the chest, tryed it from diff side's to take the step to that chest map, but no way, all said sea enclave.
            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
            Server: S444 Silent Arena
            Char: Knight
            Lvl: 80
            Br: 6m and crowing.
            Main Sylph: Arise
            Guard: Oracle

Comment

Working...
            X