X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph arena reseted

Was in silver group before maint. and now it reseted

sylph arena

hey i was no1 in silver group be4 maintenance 2 points away from gold group now i got that Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	2
Size:	665.6 KB
ID:	1712261what i've to do now just att and see or w8 maybe it abug and ty.

Comment

no is not a bug R2 RESETED ranking to not give the real price

Comment

Can one person please make an official bug report here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Thread-Wartune
        Please add all the info required.

I'll forward it as soon as that's done.

Thanks
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by 605731226 View Post
          no is not a bug R2 RESETED ranking to not give the real price
          srry prize or rewaerd

Comment

Fofaah, thanks for the report, but please add all the info required. It's listed in the first post of the Bug Report thread.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Sylph arena was reset to unranked and now I am in Iron Group after maintenance. Now the rewards for this week will be inaccurate. I was almost to gold group too. Very upsetting having all these bugs.
              Last edited by R242746917; 05-07-2015, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R242746917 View Post
                Sylph arena was reset to unranked and now I am in Iron Group after maintenance. Now the rewards for this week will be inaccurate. I was almost to gold group too. Very upsetting having all these bugs.
                you was close to gold.. i was in gold 13 place 930 pts to diamond..
                and i bet we will not get it back, u know why? because we got that legendary compensation for any rankings lost!

those 300k gold/daru and 20 seps will not make myself feel better.. i lost 20-30mil on refreshes and 70-100 seps in sunday for rankings there, 5+ mil gold diference of sylph equip shards..
                Last edited by R282358633; 05-07-2015, 07:06 AM.

Comment

So what is being done about the sylph arena reset on the server. As of yet, it has not been resolved on server 389, although I am not surprised, and as normal, there is no explanation as to why it happened. Please sort out your customer services, and LET PEOPLE KNOW what is going on. Thank you.

Comment

nothing is going on.. and will not go anywhere... u got 300k gold/daru compensation for any rankings bug

Comment

So what is the deal here? I don't see that anyone raised this on the bug thread as requested, and when I spoke to the mentor on my server, S417, he said this would be adjusted in the maintenance, and not to raise the issue. Before reset I was in Gold, on the way to diamond, so not sure if the compensation that comes out is going to be equitable across the board. Can a moderator explain what is supposed to happen here? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
                        Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 7th of May at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
                        • Removed the Lvl. 35 Starter Pack in the Mystery Shop.
                        • Fixed various typographical issues.

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                        • 300000 Gold
                        • 300000 Daru
                        • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                        • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                        • Double Honor Scroll x1
                        • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
                        u will get exactly 0...

btw not only sylph arena rankings are screwed.. cs arena is also screwed.. yesterday after main i saw myself gold 1200, after 10 wins 5 loses today im iron 300...

Comment

Working...
                        X