Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bugtune hit again server 529 down...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugtune hit again server 529 down...

Seriously dear developers....manage this game to work ...u do spender events epic spender big spender i wonder where all this money go...cuz i see in game servers no...in resolve issue no....try to eat less and spend to resolve this game or me 1 go play tetris and here dont speak a non casher speaks 1 who spend 30k balens on month! REPAIR THE ***** GAME!
    Attached Files
    Ii prefer die fighting for something instead live for nothing

I think AC should be general

so is the server 532 ......

If someone could tell us what's going on it would be nice

Comment

Server 583,110 is working so just our server is down.....

Comment

The GMs are aware and working on the issue. Thanks for letting us know.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          The GMs are aware and working on the issue. Thanks for letting us know.
          aha and my time lost who will pay it?you know to fill r2 pokets i work no?so i lost my free time expecting to play....i also need eat sleep who give me the time lost???compensation?what 300k gold?=))) seriously....whatever ....

Comment

it is annoying that ca be little plant, but they do not force you to stay on the game, you severely criticized them for spending your time on the game .... you realize what you say?

Comment

Originally posted by Marm View Post
              it is annoying that ca be little plant, but they do not force you to stay on the game, you severely criticized them for spending your time on the game .... you realize what you say?
              yes i do!and i yell again! cuz they should respect us! from us they eat from us they have jobs!from the players!so a lil respect!

Comment

A major part of those meeting you are benevolent, and I think it is not seeing this behavior as it gives them want to do more .....

I agree that it is made ennyeux, but I do not agree that is attacking people on the forum, they do not have access to game settings by him even.

You are not the right people after eral .... lol

Comment

who said i atack pple from forum?u talk nonsens,,,i said game developers...where u see me using word forum managers?marm go sleep u tired!
                  ah and i can know your nickname of game?i wanna know whit who i am talking for my personal thing
                  Last edited by SpidermanRo; 05-07-2015, 11:43 AM.

Comment

the developers as they see nothing here .. they are the leaders of the forum prenent live ...
                    there probably has a way to contact the developers for your discontent,
                    but say what you say it's stupid, forcing you to play? you that's all

Comment

Originally posted by Marm View Post
                      the developers as they see nothing here .. they are the leaders of the forum prenent live ...
                      there probably has a way to contact the developers for your discontent,
                      but say what you say it's stupid, forcing you to play? you that's all
                      now u act like an idiot sorry seems u have issuse understanding english and forum managers can tell to developers they comunicate btwy who said they force me to play?i said my time lost cuz of server shut down who will give me back?back to school marm! seems u have issue understandin english

Comment

Working...
                      X