This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East 82

Server 82 East on Kabam will not load for me, tried server Europe 67 and it's loading normally, what is it?

The GMs are aware there is an issue with Kabam servers. They are working on it as we speak
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

nice then, thanks

Comment

Kadam S49 was the same problem, but it works now
        Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

nothing yet on east 82

Comment

ok, redirecting is now back... at least they was fixed it on WB time
            Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

I still cannot log into my main server, US East 82 on kabam, nobody saying anything, can't log in whole day while I can log on other kabam servers normally, pls do something, I didn't get to do anything today

Comment

all S78,82.95 nd 97 that already mergered cant login Isaran,till now.
                Still Be a Stranger & Destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by R259563841 View Post
                  all S78,82.95 nd 97 that already mergered cant login Isaran,till now.
                  black screen still on s82 East, any news on when we'll be able to play?

Comment

Some of the servers are having a networking issue that have made them unstable. memory Lane has posted an update about that issue here.
                    Last edited by GM_Magik; 05-08-2015, 10:26 PM.
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

In the interest of making it easier to see when an update is posted, I'm going to close this thread. Please refer to the thread linked by Magik above.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                      X