IGN: Muramasa
      Server: #351 -Snowcrest
      Guild: Saintz
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
      Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Still the same is any one care about our problem ? Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	1712445

Comment

Have you tried clearing your cookies, cache and flash files? Is your flash player up to date?
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

fix your god damn bugs :@:@:@:@
            with your attention paid to your already dying game, more and more ppl will quit every day [ that makes less money for you (said that just so you can see that post) ]
            World boss was a disaster today, so does the arena.
            Even when arena had 30 atts to do, it took me way less time to finish it TWICE than today's nightmare ... 2 mins matching, 1 min i cant join the battle and when i join it, its already over and i have to wait another 1-2 mins till server responds to get me back in the arena room :@

I have already cleared cache, cookies, history, updated flash ... Somebody said its client only issue, but its the same with every browser I've tried. I'm really disappointed :/

Comment

Originally posted by evas1on View Post
              fix your god damn bugs :@:@:@:@
              with your attention paid to your already dying game, more and more ppl will quit every day [ that makes less money for you (said that just so you can see that post) ]
              World boss was a disaster today, so does the arena.
              Even when arena had 30 atts to do, it took me way less time to finish it TWICE than today's nightmare ... 2 mins matching, 1 min i cant join the battle and when i join it, its already over and i have to wait another 1-2 mins till server responds to get me back in the arena room :@

I have already cleared cache, cookies, history, updated flash ... Somebody said its client only issue, but its the same with every browser I've tried. I'm really disappointed :/
              Your issue sound different than the one this thread is about. So please make a new thread instead of hijacking this one. Thanks.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                Your issue sound different than the one this thread is about. So please make a new thread instead of hijacking this one. Thanks.
                yah that day and other day i try much clear all but cant even open on client today i done my new Windows its working now hope working every day .....

Comment

Working...
                X