can't log in 98 East. . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't log in 98 East. . .

Missed WB and probably early arena unless it's fixed fast. I'll go ahead and thank you ***** sticks for the 300k gold we'll get to make up for missing WB. Oh! I almost forgot! Maybe even a DOUBLE HONOR SCROLL!!! How can you guys afford to just give this stuff away?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!? I'm really glad I stopped VIP. I can't believe people still give you money.

Originally posted by nurk2c View Post
    Missed WB and probably early arena unless it's fixed fast. I'll go ahead and thank you ***** sticks for the 300k gold we'll get to make up for missing WB. Oh! I almost forgot! Maybe even a DOUBLE HONOR SCROLL!!! How can you guys afford to just give this stuff away?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!? I'm really glad I stopped VIP. I can't believe people still give you money.
    I can second this. Cannot log onto kabam 98. I have confirmed this with well over 20 other people at this point. Can we please get an R2master to confirm that there is a problem here.
    [I also heard 114 is having the same problem, but that's not as verified]. And yes, can you please give me 3 mil compensation for missing wb? Thanks

Comment

Kabam S16 not working too...olmost all day since now ! We lost all bg arena and now we lost GB too ! I wonder what they will give us for all this loss ! 20k daru and 20 sep??? They cant even take care of the exist servers and they open and new ones.....the BRAINLESS IDIOTS.....

Comment

Originally posted by R2129863836 View Post
        the BRAINLESS IDIOTS.....
        Let's keep this as an insult free thread - that way they are more likely to read it and actually care about it. [Insults can be posted on the threat about the emergency maintenance in news and events]. Thank you

Comment

Yes, server S98 East still inaccessible. And, yes, bobby, it would be nice for SOMEONE official to acknowledge they are aware of this specific server(S98 East) problem and working to resolve it.

Comment

Hey bobby...

Originally posted by bobby1028 View Post
            Let's keep this as an insult free thread - that way they are more likely to read it and actually care about it. [Insults can be posted on the threat about the emergency maintenance in news and events]. Thank you
            It's Dorian.

Comment

Originally posted by nurk2c View Post
              It's Dorian.
              Hey dorian! How are you doing, beside being pssed off about this server being down?
              We need to make this thread popular and maybe some r2 person will recognize that server 98 is down

Comment

Just waiting for my big pile of 300k compensation gold. . .

Originally posted by bobby1028 View Post
                Hey dorian! How are you doing, beside being pssed off about this server being down?
                We need to make this thread popular and maybe some r2 person will recognize that server 98 is down
                To make up for the 5 million I missed in WB. I was just hoping to play a little on a day off. You?

Comment

Same - fridays are the best day for me usually...

I had a toon on server 80 and it is gone. I was logging onto it earlier today, and now its just totally gone. Bam deleted. Luckily i don't care about that one at all, but if they deleted my actual account I am gonna be so upset.

Comment

Bobby how do you have time to play 2 toons?? All i can do to play 1. Black screen of death all day. On the bright side - i went to the gym, cleaned the house, and am now drinking a beer. Cheers.....

Comment

Working...
                    X