Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune - End of Game Notice........Is this true?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune - End of Game Notice........Is this true?

Came across this link regarding Wartune. Anyone know anything about this?

http://en.37.com/article/new_view/id...leNewsIconId/5

Another publisher, dont worry.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by tilostme View Post
      Came across this link regarding Wartune. Anyone know anything about this?

http://en.37.com/article/new_view/id...leNewsIconId/5
      just read this announcement and it seems like it's talking about the same game we play. I mean, how many Wartune games are there that give daru and mahra as compensation?? If this announcement is true, then NO ONE SPEND ANY MONEY!!!! And if it IS true, then this latest push for Big Spender Events is just a final cash grab before the whole thing goes down in flames. Someone needs to verify this one way or another.

Comment

37Games is a different platform publisher and as such has no ties to the r2games platform. You do not have anything to worry about. Should anything ever be like that it would be announced on out forums in the news and events but we are for sure going strong.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Whether it is happening or not in R2 is one thing. However, it does point to a trend with the Wartune game as a whole.

People are no longer playing it. Player numbers are dropping off. If you think that what is happening at 37games has no bearing on R2, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Comment

Working...
          X