Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

we reach our limit warbug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we reach our limit warbug

in a brief 2 days ago i was rank 131 gold group in arena i won 15 wins. yesterday was rank 131 gold group again lol no progress ok. i won another 15 win yester day that mean 30/30 win in 2 days, whatever but today we get arena league and i was guess what rank 131 gold group too hhhhhhhhh really yeah i'm not damn crazy i was supose to be diamond group how come my rank stay 131 gold group for 3 days of only win not a single loseClick image for larger version

Name:	arena.png
Views:	2
Size:	616.9 KB
ID:	1772379
    2nd thing hp everytime i log off for some time then back i fount my hp bar is almost half yeah almost half so i buy some hp i don't think that the 300k gold u given us can buy hp every log in for a weak Click image for larger version

Name:	hp.png
Views:	1
Size:	672.0 KB
ID:	1772380 hope i get a good answer

player Fofaah if you r not a casher u never get a answer.........do some recharges and your situation will be changed.............and you must have 16 from15 winns daily for diamond group

Comment

i think u r right as no MOD answer till now

Comment

Originally posted by Fofaah View Post
        i think u r right as no MOD answer till now
        Because clearly we live to answer you the second you post... Keep in mind we're volunteers, and have a life outside of the forums. If you have to wait for a few hours: so be it.

Please create a bug report here for both issues. Remember: one bug per post, so you'll have to make two. Please include all information asked for, as we can't process incomplete posts.

Thanks.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

hhhhhhh last time i did like u said it was about sylph arena reset but np i'll do a bug report let's hope

Comment

The log off and lose HP thing has been with us for MONTHS. It was there when S507 STARTED.

So, don't give us the **** that R2 doesn't know anything about it.

Comment

Working...
            X