Name:	5.1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	623.8 KB
ID:	1772385Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	641.5 KB
ID:	1772386

someone hacked my account to you really need to do something about this G m Master and Moderators
    Last edited by yordi167; 05-09-2015, 07:47 AM.

Comment

if it's a r2games account linked to an email, try to use the "lost password ?" on connection and give the registered email
      for what I remember, it change the password and send the new one to the owner of the email account
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

He will empty his char. Please

Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	628.0 KB
ID:	1712461
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ViciousIvy; 05-09-2015, 07:52 AM.

Comment

There are steps players can take to protect their accounts including using the item lock feature to protect astrals, sylphs, clothing, equipment and items. I know I have all of my good stuff item locked and they'd have to know a password for that. As suggested have they tried a password recovery/forgot password to try to regain control? Have they made a new account and submitted proof of account ownership of the original character in question so that they can get help? If they have and can give us the ticket number here I can try to get someone to poke into it for them.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

As far as i know from the login fight they do from 4 hours now, the original owner manage to submit a ticket.

Comment

He's not the only one. I knew of 4 cases from the SAME GUILD who all got hit. Submitted tickets and everything. R2 did squat. They had to start new characters. R2 makes more money.

Comment

we have now a hacker in my server

Comment

any now what happend server 49 europe ?

Comment

Originally posted by Danyel021 View Post
                    any now what happend server 49 europe ?
                    This is a thread about a hacked account. For 49 Europe can you please make a new thread detailing whats going on so we can try to get you help with that please?
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                    X