Can you please fix these lag issiues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you please fix these lag issiues

This is getting ridicolous, Arena is more or less meaningless to do due to the heavy lag. I don't know what knowlegde the developer have, but anyone who know something about flash, also knows that so many animations in one screen means big problems.

I agree with this but not sure anything will ever do done. They say the problem is not on their end. This game would be so much more enjoyable if we did not have to deal with lag.

I have sent in tickets about lag issues and they say the typical stuff, clear cache, check your connection, etc.

Comment

problem with lag is deffo there end,once over I could go 3-4 hrs without have to refresh,now its after every dailies I do and 3 times in 15 attempts in arena

Comment

Arena is more or less meaningless to do due to the heavy lag.
        solutions for arena are two, 1 remove kids from arena, or 2 make arena team only with 3 players, less laggy, but R2 does not have any lag on that bank account so, will take some time till they fix this
        Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

I don't know what they managed to cupcake up this time but the lag was a hundred times worse than usual tonight. Took over an hour to get 15 arena done.

Maybe if R2 did some actual maintenance on the servers when they shut them down each week, that would help with the lag.
          Last edited by R212396167; 05-10-2015, 07:01 PM.

Comment

yes...the lag issues are ridiculous! With the amount of money I and numerous others have put into this (buying balens-some a hell of a lot more than me) they should have zero issues with lag.

Comment

Working...
            X