X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is ANOTHER BUG!!

So, I was in DI today.

Round 1. Normal.

Round 2. DC. No rewards, even when we won.

Round 3. Win fight, sent straight back into it AGAIN! No rewards, cause by the time we came back, the roll period and treasure period was over.

Round 4. Everyone rolled a 1 or a 2. EVERYONE. 4 rolls and NONE were above 2. You think that is normal? I LOVE YOU, R2

Round 5. Everyone froze in combat. The boss was hitting us for free. No one else was attacking. Not us, not our sylphs, not our eudaemons. Not even autoattacks. By the time we refreshed, we were all dead.

There was no time for Round 6 after all that Cupcakes.

Well DONE, R2. If you want us to stop paying for balens, guess what? You have succeeded. I LOVE YOU, R2 and the damned horse you rode in on. From now on, we are all free players. We will suck your bandwidth and your power and anything we can lay our hands on, and not pay you a cent. Cupcakes off and Cupcakes, you Cupcakes Cupcakes Cupcakes!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-10-2015, 10:23 AM.

dont use a potato as a modem next time.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Rolling 1's and 2's are not that uncommon. at least happens my team at least once a week If you all rolled 6's, would you also use that as an argument?

When you dc:ed the first time, when you relogged, was you already in fight? that usually bugs out the game. Kinda like when you refresh during wb, and still in fight when you come back, you can't move. Or in di case you can get thrown into the same battle again. So don't attack something while fighting in di, and only refresh when you are sure your team gonna beat the monster before you get on again.

Comment

Working...
      X