Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

not sure how describe title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not sure how describe title

Subject: went to log in and my char shdwmoon lvl 40 disappeared
    Contents: my character shdwmoon on s588 was level 40 i purchased through Xsolla 19.99 balen purchase on 5-7-2015 and 7.99 on 5-8-2015 for vip and 4.99 on 5-10-2015 through Skrill why it dissapear it was female mage would like it back please
    GM: Hello, Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry but there is no record of a shdwmoon on server 588 aside from the one you have just created, please make sure you have provided us the correct character name and server in order for us to locate your missing character. Thank you. The R2Games Team
    GM: Hello, We are sorry but please make sure of the server and character name in order for us to track your character. Thank you. The R2Games Team
    Reply: what about the money i put on it through xtoll and skrill they on my bank statement and email
    Reply: what about the money i put on it through xtoll and skrill they on my bank statement and email what will happen will it end back up on my debit card
    Reply: it was in the avengers guild on server 588 what happens to what i spent does it come back to my debit card or do i lose that amount of money
    Reply: name is moonshdw
    Reply: it wasnt shdwmoon its moonshdw its in avengers guild which didnt show up when i went to log back on
    Reply: it is server 588 and had name backwards it is moonshdw in avengers guild

So how would you like us to assist you?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i need my char back to much money and work been put into it name is moonshdw lvl 400 mage guild it is in is avengers when i went to log in my char didnt pop up like it should have it took me straight to pick a character page so i want know how to get char back its on s588 i have info sent to ya'll from Xsolla showing thjat the char is mine i even put up a ticket
      can you figure out why it didnt show up when i go to log in and how to get it back

Comment

my ticket id 334944
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-11-2015, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Ok I will forward your ticket. When was the last reply of the gm on that ticket?
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

few days ago i shuoldnt be able to have 2 chars on same server but made 1 when sent to char screen so it just sitting doing nothing until can get moonshdw back

Comment

Esme has just gone offline. I will tell you though that, she just asked for your ticket to be looked into. If you don't hear anything shortly, please reply here, or drop either of us a PM.
              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
              | | | |

Comment

Thank you very much not having my char moonshdw driving me crazy

Comment

anything yet

Comment

We wont be informed as to when your ticket gets looked at and/or/if replied too. You will need to keep an eye on your email, for ticket replies. If you still haven't heard anything please let us know.
                    | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                    | | | |

Comment

still not got moonshdw back yet what going on i made a new ticket dealing with just that char 336191 is ticket number same email
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-13-2015, 03:36 AM.

Comment

You should not post your personal info in here. The evil ninjas are always out.
                        IGN: Muramasa
                        Server: #351 -Snowcrest
                        Guild: Saintz
                        Level: 80
                        Battle Rating: IT'S SO FLUFFY
                        Sylph: Zues. 2 star orange

Siggy. #1

Comment

Originally posted by R294388317 View Post
                          still not got moonshdw back yet what going on i made a new ticket dealing with just that char 336191 is ticket number same email
                          Making a new ticket only spams the ticket system. Stick to your first ticket, please, thank you.
                          Also, like Blood said, giving out your email on a public forum is a bad idea. I've edited that out. Please think twice about the info you give out.

I'll ask the GMs what the status is of your first ticket.

Edit, you should have a reply on ticket 334944, please check it.
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-13-2015, 03:59 AM.

Comment

they said they did adjustments but shdwmoon char still shows up when log in instead of moonshdw why is that

Comment

Don't know. Are you certain you're logging into the correct server and with the correct account?

Comment

Working...
                              X