Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S587, Legendary lvl 40 Set event

Hi,

I have a question. Currently we have the level 40 legendary set event. wich states this:

Activity 15: Lvl. 40 Legendary Set Collection

Duration: Ends at 23:59 (Server Time), available the 5th - 21sy days after the server is released.

Description: Collect the different pieces to complete a Lvl. 40 Legendary Set to be rewarded.
    •1 piece: 300,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Lvl. 6 Luck Stone x10
    •2 pieces: 600,000 Gold, 400,000 Daru, Lvl. 7 Luck Stone x10
    •3 pieces: 1,000,000 Gold, 600,000 Daru, Lvl. 8 Luck Stone x10
    •4 pieces: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x10

As you can see i reached lvl 40 on friday (a day earlier) and made my gear legendary ( expecting not a bug to occur ).
    But then when i wanted to claim the event rewards i see that they are all greyed out. Then i still had the level 40 weapon. So i did a test and made it legendary on the event and i could claim 1 piece. So to summerize it: I can't claim 3 pieces for legendary becuz i made my gear legendary a day earlier before the event.
    Is it me or is this weird? You should still be able to claim the rewards even though you made it earlier.

I tried the following actions:
    - Unequipped the gear and then reequipped it, Didt'n work.
    - Unequipped the gear and removed the socketed gems and then refreshed and equipped it again, didt'n work either.

I don't know if there any other possibilities, but if i can't claim the rewards i'm missing alot of gold/daru and luck stones. I do realy need them.

I've sent a ticket already but still hadn't received an answer.

Yours sincerly,

Reasinglow Aka, Fenrir.
    Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
    Server: S587, Glitterhold
    BR: 348k
    Guild: Elysium
    Sylph: Athena 1star

Hello Reasinglow

I just wanted to check the Hot Events wording on this, and it does specify that the legendary synthesis does in fact need to be done 'During the event' in order to claim on it. Thank you for bringing it to attention for others, who could potentially make the same mistake.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Collect the different pieces to complete a Lvl. 40 Legendary Set to be rewarded.

And again they do not state it in the event page.
      Collect the different pieces During the event to complete a lvl. 40 legendary set to be rewarded.

Because i assumed on the event page.
      So technically it's R2's fault not updating the event page to state that it's only during the event.

But does this mean i will not get the rewards? even if it's R2's fault, not mine...

They should atleast give me the rewards through the mail system as the event page is not correct stating it during the event
      Last edited by Reasinglow; 05-11-2015, 06:36 AM.
      Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
      Server: S587, Glitterhold
      BR: 348k
      Guild: Elysium
      Sylph: Athena 1star

Comment

if you've made your set legend already, you're going to hate the event that comes in on 15th day to exchange lvl 40(i think it was put to legend) set for 50 normal for this one you actually NEED to remake the set during the event(unless it was a bug) so i'd advice you if made the set already, either get collecting more resources.... OR use insignia for all the materials(this is what i had to do seeing as i thought i wouldnt have to re make the whole set)

Comment

Working...
        X