• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Resolved] Auto-Troop assign

Server: S408
    Platform: R2Games
    Character: Deity
    Bug: Troops automatically assign to battle even after explicitly taking them off. This doesn't happen the first time you take them off, but every time after.

Hello JadeTank

Thank you for your video! Can you please post this bug in the main thread also, following the guide lines. Also, do you know if it's just Sky Trails, or if it happens any other dungeon? Please include such findings in the main report
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

I've seen the same behaviour in sky trails as well. Removing troops is not persistent, you have to remove them every time immediately before running sky trails.
      Server: Armor S6
      IGN: Xanthralla
      Guild: Samurai

Comment

i put in a ticket on this about a week back, couldnt get S in solo's cuz troops were taking a lot of damage. even if i set them in back since couldnt take them off without them appearing in battle again, they said they'd look into it, then after a maint it was perfect for about 15mins.... then it went back to troops appearing after setting them to 0 lol(even selling all troops doesnt work)

Comment

Done Mentor =) this happens in all areas as far as my knowledge goes, while its rare that you don't want troops on, there are sometimes like trying to get S assessment or to save yourself some gold and this bug can be annoying.

Comment

if u trying more than once.. its simply better to delete troops (ofc it will cost like 300k gold to buy them back, but atleast they will not mess everything up)

Comment

I found a solution that is more cost effective but takes a little more effort and is slightly ridiculous.
              Step 1: buy 1 lancer
              Step 2: unequip current troop
              Step 3: equip lancer
              step 4: battle as much as you like
              When you are out of a troop it won't automatically re-assign so this works, but really you should just be able to take off your main troops without having to come up with some elaborate fix

Comment

Hello, can you please reply with the character name and server that has the problem(checked the one you provided but doesn't match)?
                We tested on our characters but nothing wrong, so we would like to know the details so that we can find out where the problem is.

Comment

This is known behavior since Wartune 1.6 or earlier (2 years ago).
                  It's probably a game feature and not a bug.
                  It has to do with auto troop assignment.
                  When your troops are killed, they are automatically replenished with more troops of same type.
                  If you take the troops off, they automatically replenish with the strongest troop with sufficient population.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                    This is known behavior since Wartune 1.6 or earlier (2 years ago).
                    It's probably a game feature and not a bug.
                    It has to do with auto troop assignment.
                    When your troops are killed, they are automatically replenished with more troops of same type.
                    If you take the troops off, they automatically replenish with the strongest troop with sufficient population.
                    I'd call that a bug, when you deliberately take off troops, and it says you have 0 troops, and then go into battle and poof! suddenly troops are there anyway... seems like a bug to me.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Norman View Post
                      Hello, can you please reply with the character name and server that has the problem(checked the one you provided but doesn't match)?
                      We tested on our characters but nothing wrong, so we would like to know the details so that we can find out where the problem is.
                      That is the character name and server that I did the video with, Deity, S408, R2Games... I have 3 toons on that same server and they all get the same bug. Did you want the other toons information too? One thing you should know, is that the first time it works ok, you take troops off, and they don't show up, but every time after that, they do show up even when you take them off. In the video you can see that I had already used 2 attempts... this was the 3rd

Comment

Working...
                      X