New Server..new problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Server..new problems

I rolled on server 589 which just opened today. We have none of the new server events though. No bonus xp, no new server hot events such as the items you get as X level and such. I put a ticket in, but I know sometime ya'll can bring it to their attention a bit faster from here. Here is my ticket number....

Thanks in advance.

Also only 20 bounty quests showing up instead of 30 like a new server has

Comment

It is the current situation:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.8 KB
ID:	1712637

Comment

I'll forward your ticket.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

My ticket is 336189.

Comment

Yeah, it unlocked the first collection after I hit level 16...but level 27 now and nothing else has unlocked and no response in game yet.

Comment

I've made the GMs aware and they're looking into this. Thank you for reporting.
              I haven't been told when to expect a fix but if there is no change in 12 hours or so, don't hesitate to come back here. I'll go ring some bells again by then.
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

ty for your help...server has been up for almost 6 hours so far..so maybe they'll figure something out and get it fixed asap

Comment

Server has been up for a little over 17 hours now...still no change or no word on ticket. Still 20 bounties a day, no double party xp or hot events ect.

Comment

Originally posted by R289048 View Post
                    Server has been up for a little over 17 hours now...still no change or no word on ticket. Still 20 bounties a day, no double party xp or hot events ect.
                    >.< Jeez. Ok, I'll go hit someone over the head.

Comment

day 2 people are hitting high lvl 30s hot events and everything stated above still the same. -_- sigh.. back to bed one must. hopefully fixed when i awake.

Comment

Ok..hot events are now active as is the bonus xp and extra bounty quests. Was hoping for a comp package to make up for everything we missed out on yesterday, but maybe it'll come later. Thanks for all your help : )

Comment

I'm glad they've finally arrived. If you run into any other issues, don't hesitate to come back to us.

Comment

Working...
                          X