Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dimension Dragon Den, have been a big mistake?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimension Dragon Den, have been a big mistake?

The Fire Expert Dimension is Recommended BR 771,750 & Fire Resist 650,
    but I have my BR 953,779 & Fire Resist 1,000 cause I'm using my Fire Sylph
    and all resist Crystal are Fire and I still cant beat the Dragon Den when it damageme like 522k????? even I dodge damage.

This is a HUGE problem over here and its insane the detailed its giving me here is FAKE. All the other Boss on that Floor 20 is all beat but not Dragon Den, and why is it so Hard to fight it and I only damage that dragon like 79k that's all???

FIX THIS DRAGON DEN DOESNT MAKE ANY SENCE???
    Attached Files
    East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
    Character: Mage
    Class: Knighthood
    level: 80
    Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
    Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

It's a bug that will probably never be fixed. Since I see the name of your dragon is redoes use light resist when you fight it. Things should go better.
    S211 Tamera
    992k br
    I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

Working...
    X