Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VIP cancel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP cancel

Hello
    Where i can cancel automatically VIP buying? :/ Help me

You can login to r2games.com and go MyR2. On the MyR2 tab is your information and a tab lower down called Vip State. You can cancel it there. if you are unable to do so there you can contact support via a ticket and they can help you there as well.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I can't send ticket to support with cancel VIP -,-'
      When i choose category on ticket i get " THIS ARTICLE DOESN'T HAVE A TRANSLATION FOR ENGLISH "
      -,-'

Comment

Please click this link here. Scroll down the page and go to this area:

Click image for larger version

Name:	jsisd3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	1712661

All you will then need to do is click cancel on the vip status you wish to cancel.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I do this i can cancel but when i refresh web site that back again :/
          http://scr.hu/2nqr/qzmd1
          http://scr.hu/2nqr/4arum
          Last edited by AstteR; 05-13-2015, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Okay then you will have to submit a ticket to support. Since you are already in the r2games screen if you click on SUPPORT you can send a ticket to Billing. Include the account name, character name, server, and the billing email address, with a request to cancel VIP.
            Also keep note of your support ticket number. If you hear nothing back within twenty-four hours please let us know the number so we can poke them for you.

Comment

ok but what if i cant choose category VIP cancellation??

Comment

Please go here to this link.

Please select this category if VIP Cancel is broken for you:

Be sure you select the proper game and give complete information please.
                Last edited by GM_Magik; 05-13-2015, 10:34 AM.

Comment

I do this -,- and again get information "THIS ARTICLE DOESN'T HAVE A TRANSLATION FOR ENGLISH"

Comment

I am sorry if I have in some way confused you. Can you please try using the Billing Issues category instead of Vip Cancellation? Thank you and let us know how it works out.

Comment

Ok i do this and working

Comment

FANTASTIC!

Should you not hear anything back within a period of twenty-four hours.. please give us your ticket number here on this thread so that we can get someone to poke them for you. SO I have to urge you to make note or write down your six digit ticket number so we can get you further help if required.

Comment

Working...
                        X