Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG Honor Boost Card Effect

Hi,

When I'm in a battle ground and I kill another player (or kill the NPC guards around the opponents camp), I am NOT always getting the bonus 10% honor boost from having all 4 cards in the Abyssal Souls card set.

Anyone else having this problem, and know what I can do to fix it?

Thanks.

It appears to me that summoner cards are loaded when I enter BG, but after a few minutes, the card buffs are gone & my stats drop back to those without summoner card buffs. It's likely that the +10% honor buff is also gone in same way. That's why you got +10% in the first few minutes in bg but will not get it after that, and it's not included in the end rewards settlement for regular BG.

Comment

Is there no solution to this? Do I need to create a ticket?

Comment

I know this issue has been happening and has been reported in the past, however.. if this is continually happening if you opt to submit a ticket give as much information as you possibly can. If possible include screen shots if/when/where applicable. If you are absolutely certain that the bonus is not functioning as is intended, if can not hurt.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X