So Long R2 Games and Wartunes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Long R2 Games and Wartunes

I wanted to take this time to say so long to all of you here that support this forum and have contributed their time and effort in making this game and forum. A few things I would like to say regarding the game, that should have been implemented and maybe now that I am gone could possibly occur:

1. VIP's should have a lot more given to them then just the same ole same ole, like a new mount,alter of ennoblement speed up,fishing cool down,free farm soil upgrades,more discount for items purchased, allow vip level be carried over to new servers, along with the character itself for free.

2.Allow anyone to transfer their character to a new server, so that way heavy casher's have to cash harder to keep up.

3. Discontinue using Flash Player in your game-the lag is another reason why so many quit.

4.Create a New Central Time Zone for servers, it really sucks to have only two time zones to choose from.

5.Change your Battle Grounds and PVP arena matching, make it fair for all to play. Maybe give dryaids to the losing team like in b.g's.(level 30's should have a chance to beat level 50's)

6. And Last BUT not least-Guild Battle-IF the other guild does not show up at all (the 1st 5 mins.) The guild that did show up should automatically be declared the victor and receive full rewards.

For those that like to put in their two cents in, go for it, but I wont be around to see the arguments or the reason why you dis agree with my statements-I just wanted an opportunity to tell the devs what it might take to keep the "old" blood around and make it a lot more fair for the no-cashers,light cashers and the moderate cashers. This game is good-but it is slowly loosing its luster because people are tired of working their tails off, just to be dominated by others that can spend a lot of cash in game and make it impossible to keep up. Buying your battle rating is ok but earning it is the way it should be.

Bye all-Good Luck in RL and in GL
    Kudo's to Esme and Helen-hope nothing but the best for you as well-its been a pleasure to have known the both of you

Goodbye, NWUT. I wish you all the best. Don't be a stranger, should you want to come back
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I agree with most of your statements.
      But "Allow anyone to transfer their character to a new server, so that way heavy casher's have to cash harder to keep up."
      Is wrong and would ruin the game further. New servers pop up, you would get 1.6m+ br people in that.

Comment

Working...
      X