Double Attribute Gems BUG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Attribute Gems BUG

Double Attribute Gems are only giving 60% the stats of regular gems instead of 75% like china and the lvl 10 PDEF+HP GEM is giving more HP than the lvl 12. We also don't appear to have all the variations of gems like P/MATK+PDEF, P/MATK+MDEF, P/MATK+HP, P/MATK+BLOCK, CRIT+PDEF, CRIT+MDEF/PDEF BLOCK+MDEF/PDEF and CRIT+BLOCK.

Once you synth a gem you can not convert it.

IF this is a Bug or intentional, I don't know.

Also the Lvl 10 PDEF+HP GEM is giving MORE HP than a lvl 12 HP GEM.

I would have opened a ticket but ironically the support page is bugged and won't let me select what game I'm opening a ticket for.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 12 PDEF+HP.png
Views:	2
Size:	415.1 KB
ID:	1772651Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 10 PDEF+HP.png
Views:	2
Size:	432.7 KB
ID:	1772652

this is priceless
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

I would have opened a ticket but ironically the support page is bugged and won't let me select what game I'm opening a ticket for.
      Maybe r2 way of letting us know they really do not look at tickets ;p

Comment

watch that they will "fix" this by reducing the lvl 10's hp stat instead of increasing the lvl 11 and 12 ones.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

anyone know if you can socket a pdef/mdef and a mdef/hp together on same item and if the double gems are only for mythic or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            watch that they will "fix" this by reducing the lvl 10's hp stat instead of increasing the lvl 11 and 12 ones.
            Wouldn't that be the correct fix tho? as currently the lv10 hp dual gives more than it should? don't know if the lv11 and 12 have the "right" stat tho

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              Wouldn't that be the correct fix tho? as currently the lv10 hp dual gives more than it should? don't know if the lv11 and 12 have the "right" stat tho
              According to China the gems all have 15% less stats than they should. dual gems are supposed to be 75%+75% of the original gems used and we have 60%+60%. But then again, in China you need 1k balens for a lvl 10 dual gem, 2k for lvl 11 and 4k for lvl 12. And you can't put them in anything besides Red gear.

Like I said no idea what R2 is doing and whether this is all intentionall or a bug.

I also learde than you can actually recycle the double gems and get back the gems you originally had. so the PDEF & HP gem will turn back into 1x pdef gem and 1x HP gem.

Comment

Originally posted by Delicia88 View Post
                Double Attribute Gems are only giving 60% the stats of regular gems instead of 75% like china and the lvl 10 PDEF+HP GEM is giving more HP than the lvl 12. We also don't appear to have all the variations of gems like P/MATK+PDEF, P/MATK+MDEF, P/MATK+HP, P/MATK+BLOCK, CRIT+PDEF, CRIT+MDEF/PDEF BLOCK+MDEF/PDEF and CRIT+BLOCK.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137468[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137469[/ATTACH]
                "Once you synth a gem you can not convert it."
                to remove duel gem you need to be in B S "Recycle" and it separate the duel gem you have.
                Last edited by R221683558; 05-15-2015, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                  exactly.
                  correct fixes like WB cant deal the killing blow or 150 insignia GLCharm in shop.
                  D'you know what i mean?
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Delicia88 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]137468[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137469[/ATTACH]

Delicia88, thanks for posting this in the Bug report forum. This doesn't seem like normal behavior and I would say it's a probable bug that needs to be looked into.

Also keep in mine that while we have a lot of similar items as the China version of Wartune, but we don't have all, or all have not yet been implemented.

Is there a way you can post this in the Bug Report Mega Thread following the guidelines therein and link back to this thread? That will help us get this addressed as fast as possible.
                    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      exactly.
                      correct fixes like WB cant deal the killing blow or 150 insignia GLCharm in shop.
                      D'you know what i mean?
                      That r2 only fixes bugs that "help" players? But this is an obvious bug however

Comment

SeriouslY?

You guys already have double attrib gems and r complaining? When will this come to Kabam? No wonder we r always loosing for R2 players.... once every1 have the same fair advantages, then we can all complain about less or more % from a ***** gem..... Give us the same grounds to fight R2 and Kabam....

Comment

Originally posted by Doido75 View Post
                          You guys already have double attrib gems and r complaining? When will this come to Kabam? No wonder we r always loosing for R2 players.... once every1 have the same fair advantages, then we can all complain about less or more % from a ***** gem..... Give us the same grounds to fight R2 and Kabam....
                          Those who have dual gems are those who play on test server. Every others servers will have that patch about like a week later than test server (should be in the middle of the next week)
                          Have a wonderful day

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                            Delicia88, thanks for posting this in the Bug report forum. This doesn't seem like normal behavior and I would say it's a probable bug that needs to be looked into.

Also keep in mine that while we have a lot of similar items as the China version of Wartune, but we don't have all, or all have not yet been implemented.

Is there a way you can post this in the Bug Report Mega Thread following the guidelines therein and link back to this thread? That will help us get this addressed as fast as possible.
                            why is there bug report section in forum if "staff" says go there and report?/ do we get anything for it? - no.. and never will.. best after report u get thanx and it can be done in forum..
                            its job for moders/mentors and other staff members to keep a track in forum and if find smth forward it directly to devs.. and not boss ppl around to make tickets and keep an eye on them- did r2 read it or not

Comment

Working...
                            X