Character stolen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character stolen

Hi, my acc lorena.h has been stolen on server 556 Lochfort Castle, 5 days ago. I have tryed to change my pasw since i have noticed i cant log in , but i didnt have registered email and i couldnt do anything. Caracter name is "Suza" ,i had a husband in game named "broham.Person has change my name to "Meinlove".I have send 3 ticket so far to support, nobody has respond. I have send my ip adress so maybe r2 can see what contry is log in in since. Idont know what to do, and time is running. When less than 30 days pass, i will lose all my item , bcz we have kicked Meinlove from guild, and than that caracter will be empty shell, and will not need it enymore. He /she can keep it. Maybe if i have send support a ticket i cant recharge, im 99% sure, they would reply imidiatelly.

Please give me your ticket numbers, so I can ask around for you. Also, please refrain from making another one on the topic.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
    X