Vip issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip issues

Hi, i would love to prolong my vip and i cant cause it says im subscribed already, i tryed to file a ticket and i cant cause its bugged i cant choose server, so can some of mods please help.

Yeah, the ticket system is playing up for some people... Which is not helpful at all!

Please PM me your account name, server number the VIP is on, character the VIP is on, date the VIP is running out or has run out, and I'll ask billing to help out.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Ok thanks i pm you now

Comment

Hi i checked my account the vip still didnt renewed and i still cant contact support, please help guys

Comment

I PMed you yesterday saying that if nothing had happened in 24 hours, to contact us again. It hasn't been 24 hours yet, more like 12 by the time you posted this.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
          X